Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yorkshire folk, do they hate everyone else?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He isnt far wrong. I once asked a man in Yorkshire why most of them in Sussex appeared to be a...holes his answer was because they are and we dont want them so we send them to you. Like all cross sections of people there are some good and some bad.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Generalising is a fun game for old Condom Head. To make amends he's probably going to pretend to be at the football eating a pie again.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The majority of people I have met from Yorkshire give the impression that they are far superior to anyone else and they come over as loudmouth,big headed,ignorant t---ts.
Mainly men and mostly from Leeds.
I am not including Mick McCarthy in this as he is alright is Mick.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I don't understand why Yorkshire folk call Yorkshire "God's own county" when in reality it is a depressing and unmitigated shithole where nothing ever happens - unless you count 3 old men going downhill in a bath tub.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I don't understand why Yorkshire folk call Yorkshire "God's own county" when in reality it is a depressing and unmitigated shithole where nothing ever happens - unless you count 3 old men going downhill in a bath tub.

To be fair, Yorkshire does contain that wonderful town.....DEWSBURY.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
George whitebread

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
And Peter Sutcliffe

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes, yes we are wonderful warm people. Yorkshire is Gods own county because of its beauty, especially North Yorkshire around Harrogate, knaresborough etc. yes there are some. Shitholes, but so are there in sussex.

And of course there is the son of God ( Geoffrey boycott) ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patreon
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
No problem with Yorkshire or Yorkshire. I do have a problem with half-wits from Witney, Oxfordshire (well one them anyway)

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Yes, yes we are wonderful warm people. Yorkshire is Gods own county because of its beauty, especially North Yorkshire around Harrogate, knaresborough etc. yes there are some. Shitholes, but so are there in sussex.

What did Boycott hit hardest, a cricket ball or his wife (or was it his girlfriend )

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Yes they chuffin do.

I lived there for 6 years. Loved it and there are lots of lovely people there. No more or less lovely than anywhere else though.

I wished the few of them interested would drop this independence rubbish. Makes them look right fools.

There's SWARMS of us down 'ere, eh Dave?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
The majority of people I have met from Yorkshire give the impression that they are far superior to anyone else and they come over as loudmouth,big headed,ignorant t---ts.
Mainly men and mostly from Leeds.
I am not including Mick McCarthy in this as he is alright is Mick.
Correct. My sister in law is from Yorkshire and she is the most arrogant loudmouth you could wish to meet. As far as she is concerned Yorkshire is the centre of the universe.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here