Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Justice for the 96...

If Reading continue their good form against Ipswich and Forest win away tomorrow at QPR...

1 Not allowed!
    We will open up a nice gap at the top if we can pick up the win at home tomorrow.

Of the three ties I see the Forest result as the one most in doubt...

I have a sneaky feeling that if we focus on retaining our form match to match, play the best 11 at all times with two up top we could find ourselves challenging for the automatics come the end of the season.

There - I've said it!
    If Palace were playing at the bottom of my garden I'd pull the curtains

• North Stand Chat

advertising

On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

4 Not allowed!
      If we can't believe, given the rather splendid position we occupy at the moment, it's a little sad. Of course the wheels may come off big time but I won't worry about that until they do. I am hoping for autos as things stand but totally accept that it may not happen, not gonna stop me dreaming though

If we are good enough, we won't even have to rely on other teams failing....
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ShanklySeagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      We will open up a nice gap at the top if we can pick up the win at home tomorrow.

Of the three ties I see the Forest result as the one most in doubt...

I have a sneaky feeling that if we focus on retaining our form match to match, play the best 11 at all times with two up top we could find ourselves challenging for the automatics come the end of the season.

There - I've said it!
      Its still far too early to predict anything. Our form looks good. We have so far been fortunate with injuries. We don't look like completely dominating teams, but we do have more of a threat than last year. Personally I'm just enjoying the fact that we are well organised and playing some good football after last year's frustrations. If this continues, we'll enjoy most games and whatever comes will come.

A psychological cloud seems to have been lifted and going to the Amex presently seems like a pleasure, whereas for most of last year, it seemed like a duty. That's enough to make me happy and I'm just going to enjoy the present and the future can look after itself.

1 Not allowed!
      Surely far too early for this type of calculation? A zillion different things and equations will crop up before next May. This is the sort of stuff I'll start to consider about Easter time.

0 Not allowed!
      Forest were top this stage last season and look what happened to them... If we win tomorrow I'll begin to believe we'll be right up there as Hull have one of the best teams in the division imo.

4 Not allowed!

British manager.

Don't rotate the team too much.

Organised.

Bit of confidence.

Score goals.

...it's the way out of this division.
      CAGE - watch now on AMAZON PRIME - http://amzn.to/2oBhqDW.

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stato View Post

A psychological cloud seems to have been lifted and going to the Amex presently seems like a pleasure, whereas for most of last year, it seemed like a duty. That's enough to make me happy and I'm just going to enjoy the present and the future can look after itself.
      That cloud has been hanging over the place since the Palace play off game, the failings of the last two seasons are a direct result of that night. Managers resigning, players effectively striking to get a move, selling to meet ffp, fractured fanbase arguing amongst themselves and constantly berating the club for its perceived indifference to the fans opinions. Now at last, the feel good factor appears to be back , quality signings, praise for club and how it handles things from all directions , decent performances on the pitch and everyone pulling in the same direction.
      I know its early and I've been a fan long enough to know how quickly things can go tits up but I have a good feeling about this season.
      Could this be our year?
      Needless to say I have had a totally shit day and am as pissed off as anyone.

CPFC 2010 on BBS 17/03/13

1 Not allowed!
      Live the Dream - for as long as it lasts!!
      برايتون حتى أموت

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by the wanderbus View Post
      That cloud has been hanging over the place since the Palace play off game, the failings of the last two seasons are a direct result of that night. Managers resigning, players effectively striking to get a move, selling to meet ffp, fractured fanbase arguing amongst themselves and constantly berating the club for its perceived indifference to the fans opinions. Now at last, the feel good factor appears to be back , quality signings, praise for club and how it handles things from all directions , decent performances on the pitch and everyone pulling in the same direction.
      I know its early and I've been a fan long enough to know how quickly things can go tits up but I have a good feeling about this season.
      Could this be our year?
      I agree completely. A major problem (perhaps not every time, wayne bridge & texeira were excellent loans) we've had as well is loan players. I'd say that the best thing about our squad currently is that we OWN all of our players. They wear the shirt for US and only for US.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by stss30 View Post
      Forest were top this stage last season and look what happened to them... If we win tomorrow I'll begin to believe we'll be right up there as Hull have one of the best teams in the division imo.
      We did the same in 2011 and ended up 10th. Enjoy each game as it comes and don't look too far ahead is my motto.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.