Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] England vs Australia 4th ODI Headingly

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
From 30/3 to 299/7. Aussies let off the hook there, tough job now for England to square the series.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Especially as they were 210-7 with 8 overs left.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Are they STILL playing each other? Talk about after the Lord Mayor's show. Well done Sky.

Three ODIs. In the middle of the Test Series. That should be it, IMHO.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I agree that the series has dragged on somewhat. Michael Clark will have already written his memoirs before the final ball has been bowled.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Vintage Sky.

Nick Knight with the big mobile TV screen on the outfield is doing an analysis of Hales' batting, and what he's been doing technically wrong this series compared to his batting against NZ earlier in the year.........only problem, the entire Aussie team is stood watching as they've taken to the field to begin their warm up.

Well done Sky, twats.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Gutted he never got to bat. Cummins c Willey b Wood would have raised a smile.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cummins taking out Hales' middle stump? Along the same lines I suppose :(

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Gotta love this little lad Taylor. 18 balls, 6 boundaries already.

The only thing you can fault him for is that his Christian name isn't Thomas, thus rendering his initials T.W.A.Taylor.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Don't know much about cricket, but why aren't the One days done ahead of the Ashes? Are the teams, fans, really up for these?

It would be a good chance for both teams to get in the zone, sort out best batting order, and gel as a team, before the main events?

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Roy just doesn't seem to be able to crack on. 36 off 33. He's had a good series, but he's got to stop getting out after doing all the hard work getting in.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
On a thread a while ago we all debated Lyths replacement for the UAE. Hales and Moens name were thrown in the ring. How about Roy or even Taylor? Taylor looks technically a very good batsman.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Don't they bloody well love to cheat!!! Keeper knew that had bounced, didn't appeal himself at first, then joined in...how many bounces do you want into your gloves! I love hating the Aussies.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
This might be after the Lord Mayors show, but f**k me this is nerve wracking! Cracking match....

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Australia must be getting a tad worried here. All England have to do is get one boundary per over and three off the remaining five balls and its job done.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
13 off the 38th over. Nothing unlucky about that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here