Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC unbloodybelievable!

Jun 18, 2011
tunbridge wells
You may have seen my post about changing mine and my sons seats for his first game due to my busted hip.
They've just rang me to say they are currently putting another seat into the wheelchair section of the east stand!

Just so we can watch the game!

Incredible.
Logistically this week must be frantic for the club and for them to do this for us, I just find it amazing.
What a football club we all have.

Cheers
#together

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
There seems to be so many good things the club are doing to help individuals and groups at the moment. I think it is really fantastic and uplifting to read about this. Thank you for letting us know.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There seems to be so many good things the club are doing to help individuals and groups at the moment. I think it is really fantastic and uplifting to read about this. Thank you for letting us know.

This in bucketloads. Enjoy the game (and try to remember not to jump up when we score, it'll hurt)

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
This is another example the club respect of its fans they don't always get it right but they are trying very hard. These days you have to work very hard to get fans into stadiums . Unless you are a club that's in the premiership with owners who have deep pockets to buy and spend large amounts of money on foriegn players.
Well done club and fans. Let's hope we have a large turnout on Saturday.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I bet you would prefer to sit on the running track underneath a portercabin though wouldnt you! Bring back Withdean.

Its bloody brilliant how far the club has come, many people moan that we spend too much time worrying about what is going on off the pitch, to me the club is trying to show we are more than just customers and again trying to treat people with respect and more like fans.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You may have seen my post about changing mine and my sons seats for his first game due to my busted hip.
They've just rang me to say they are currently putting another seat into the wheelchair section of the east stand!

Just so we can watch the game!

Incredible.
Logistically this week must be frantic for the club and for them to do this for us, I just find it amazing.
What a football club we all have.

Cheers
#together

Glad you sorted it :) :thumbsup:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Messrs Bloom & Barber
well-done.gif

el punal

When I read your thread title I was expecting a huge, hissy-fit moan drone about the length of the sausage in a stadium catering hot dog. How refreshing that it is indeed true praise for the club. Hope you and yours have a splendid day out, . . . . . and with an Albion win to boot of course! :ascarf:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I think this is the sort of treatment that (temporarily) disabled people ought to be able to expect.

But in far too many places it wouldn't happen. So 12/10 to the club

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Stories like this are big factors as to why I love the Albion. When I underwent neurosurgery years back, the club offered me a season ticket at kids price when they heard of my misfortune. Season tickets were all sold out at the time too.

Amazing football club.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Stories like this are big factors as to why I love the Albion. When I underwent neurosurgery years back, the club offered me a season ticket at kids price when they heard of my misfortune. Season tickets were all sold out at the time too.

Amazing football club.
Wish I could give more than one thumb up. Great story, brilliant club
#Together

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here