Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Know your films ? Got 10 minutes ? Then this is kinda fun

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[yt]QajyNRnyPMs[/yt]

I think I got 23 films identified. Won't start off by posting them, but its a good challenge. And hey...its free.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good innit. Brilliantly spliced.

I was quite proud of glimpsing John Wick amongst the carnage.
Yeah I watched JW a few months ago (I called it John West, but I'm giving myself the point anyway). With such generosity, 2 viewings and pausing, I got 25. Thought I saw flashdance (probably wrong) and definitely saw pulp fiction, but it wasn't in the credits. I spotted all Star Wars, as I'm a geek, but not geeky enough to know what SW e was?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yeah I watched JW a few months ago (I called it John West, but I'm giving myself the point anyway). With such generosity, 2 viewings and pausing, I got 25. Thought I saw flashdance (probably wrong) and definitely saw pulp fiction, but it wasn't in the credits. I spotted all Star Wars, as I'm a geek, but not geeky enough to know what SW e was?

John West :lolol: The PILCHARD files
Yeah Flashdance was blatantly in there, Pulp Fiction too. Matrix twice, subtly. I think the Star Wars ones were Ep2, but maybe an Empire early doors.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh, and one of my ALL TIME favourite geek questions, the answer of which can be glimpsed in that video.

"What is the name of the nightclub in Terminator ?"

I got that in a pub quiz once and was the only one in 9 teams that nailed it. I had an erection for a week.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Oh, and one of my ALL TIME favourite geek questions, the answer of which can be glimpsed in that video.

I got that in a pub quiz once and was the only one in 9 teams that nailed it. I had an erection for a week.

Tech Noir. What do I win?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think the Star Wars ones were Ep2, but maybe an Empire early doors.
Most of the SW was Ep2. Empire was with Luke & Darth fighting above the dance area (the video editing for that was amazing). Ep 1 was a brief glimpse of Darth Maul. Ep 7, the new one, they had the black stormtrooper at the end.

I'll take a point for Flashdance and PF then, bring it to 27. I didn't recognise Charlie's Angels (Diaz). No idea about Miami Vice, True Romance, and A night of Roxbury.

I had no idea.

Congratulations on both counts.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here