Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things I learnt, from watching'The Nick' tonight (9 Sept)

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Not enough cctv, in central Brighton. How did North Street stabber get away??

Continuity bods need sacking. Vans seen going east, up Carlton Hill, next you see it in church street, or in Hollingdean??

Also, rather circular route, to get down to the Lanes hotel..?

Lastly, and quite rightly, naked handstands are frowned upon.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Thought it was very poor that they didn't mention the purpose of the naked bike ride, which made it just look like a bunch of not jobs. And not one but two coppers gave the impression that they didn't know either and thought it shouldn't be allowed.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Thought it was very poor that they didn't mention the purpose of the naked bike ride, which made it just look like a bunch of not jobs. And not one but two coppers gave the impression that they didn't know either and thought it shouldn't be allowed.

It Shouldn't!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've spent some time in the police CCTV centre in Brighton. It was some time ago but is guess maybe 30-40 cameras. They even have cameras in Whitehawk and Moulescombe and can follow a known face from their front door, on the bus route and into town. Think they can only actually watch a given person for something like 3 minutes if they haven't done anything.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Why not? You realise it's done to highlight the vulnerability of cyclists right?

They must have got their point across really well....As I WASNT aware of this and most people probably aren't. Just an excuse for a load of liberals to act like twats!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
They must have got their point across really well....As I WASNT aware of this and most people probably aren't. Just an excuse for a load of liberals to act like twats!

What a shit attitude. Admittedly you very rarely get a young Fitty with her wobblers out, mostly 60 year old art teachers with men issues, mental health issues and a collection of sewing machines at home but what's not to like? Problem in this country is we cannot seperate the naked body from sex. Shame, you could be having a lot more fun if you relaxed a bit.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
What a shit attitude. Admittedly you very rarely get a young Fitty with her wobblers out, mostly 60 year old art teachers with men issues, mental health issues and a collection of sewing machines at home but what's not to like? Problem in this country is we cannot seperate the naked body from sex. Shame, you could be having a lot more fun if you relaxed a bit.

I am very relaxed....

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Things I learnt...? Not to have a mouthful of food when you see your friend appear on screen taking photos of the Naked Bike Ride. My rug was ruined...which I would also imagine is what happens to a lot of those women when they spend too long in the saddle naked.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
It probably better illustrates the vulnerability of your nob, if it's slapping against your bike saddle.

or dangling inthe spokes :lolol:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008

I've only had 3 hours kip (which may be a factor) but F me you're hitting the 'B' spot (Botty spot) today Dribble. Another peerless offering.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here