Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Subs for sat

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
As our team for Saturday pretty muchs picks itself I was just wandering who the subs will be & who will not even make the bench.

My subs are

Maenpaa
Dunk
Ince
JFK
Murphy
Elvis
BZ

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
As our team for Saturday pretty muchs picks itself I was just wandering who the subs will be & who will not even make the bench.

My subs are

Maenpaa
Dunk
Ince
JFK
Murphy
Elvis
BZ

Amazing isn't it ? Three of (arguably) last season's best players, and three more better than those whose place they have taken. On the BENCH !

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

My subs are

Maenpaa
Dunk
Ince
JFK
Murphy
Elvis
BZ

We've just signed a player for a million and a half quid, with European experience and you don't think he's going to start?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
We've just signed a player for a million and a half quid, with European experience and you don't think he's going to start?

We have turned down a bid of over £5m for a player who I also think isn't going to start.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London

We've just spent £1.5m on a winger and there's a good chance he won't start and we've just turned down £5m for a centre back and there's a good chance he won't start either...

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

My subs are

Maenpaa
Dunk
Ince
JFK
Murphy
Elvis
BZ

Wow, I know we are going for some bigger names these days, but JFK?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We have turned down a bid of over £5m for a player who I also think isn't going to start.

Slightly different: he was dropped for non-playing reasons and hasn't won his place back. I reckon Manu will start, you don't pay that sort of money for a reserve

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Personally I think it'll be:

Starting XI: Stockdale, Bruno (c), Dunk, Uwe, Bong, LuaLua, Stephens, Kayal, Manu, Baldock, Hemed

Bench: Maenpaa, Greer, Rosenior, Forster-Caskey, Murphy, Ince, Zamora

Harsh on Rosenior as he was arguably the best player against Ipswich but I think Kaz will switch back over to the right and Manu will start.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

My subs are

Maenpaa
Dunk
Ince
JFK
Murphy
Elvis
BZ

Agree, except Dunk starting, with Greer on the bench

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea

No chance CH goes with just one defender, no place for JFC on that bench, will be replaced with Rosenier, otherwise I agree and Wow what a difference a year makes!! Once March and Crofts are fit then CH has a good problem.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
No chance CH goes with just one defender, no place for JFC on that bench, will be replaced with Rosenier, otherwise I agree and Wow what a difference a year makes!! Once March and Crofts are fit then CH has a good problem.

Rosenior will start against his old team I expect with Elvis on the bench to make a huge impact when inevitably we've struggled to break down the Great Wall of Bruce in the 65 minute.

The thing is with this team and this formation I really do see us as more capable of breaking down a resilient side than we ever did under GP.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I can understand Hughton picking Rosenior for a tough away game like Ipswich and he did very well. However, for home matches, I think we'd be better off starting an attacking player on both wings so I would start Murphy or Manu on the right with Kazenga on the left.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Personally I think it'll be:

Starting XI: Stockdale, Bruno (c), Dunk, Uwe, Bong, LuaLua, Stephens, Kayal, Manu, Baldock, Hemed

Bench: Maenpaa, Greer, Rosenior, Forster-Caskey, Murphy, Ince, Zamora

Harsh on Rosenior as he was arguably the best player against Ipswich but I think Kaz will switch back over to the right and Manu will start.

Harsh on Greer.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I have no doubt that throughtout the season, Rosenior will win the RB position from Bruno, but for now, he'll be on the bench. Although he had a great game against Ipswich, he's not a right winger, especially at home. So i'd hope/expect to see Manu/Murphy there.

What a position for us to be in though, having a player like Rosenior on the bench!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here