Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday's Referee

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
I am profoundly sorry to report that it is Simon Hooper....short, fat, bald and a shit referee

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is this 'Hoops' ?

At least we are not playing Bournemouth.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
:facepalm: Hopefully he'll switch his allegiances to another south coast club after his abject failure at refereeing in the Premiership. Won't be involved in any Cherries matches for a while much to the anger of 'up and coming' Eddie.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
This is a real pity.

Not simply because he's actually going to be there, the useless, cheating, weasel-mongering shitpuffin, but because it's happening on such a day that it will be completely inappropriate to boo his arrival on to the pitch, as he so richly deserves.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
This is a real pity.

Not simply because he's actually going to be there, the useless, cheating, weasel-mongering shitpuffin, but because it's happening on such a day that it will be completely inappropriate to boo his arrival on to the pitch, as he so richly deserves.

He won't like being upstaged by the memorial stuff. He loves it to be the Hoops show.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Footage of the smug **** in action making completely the wrong decision only weeks ago...

Great stuff, it's not hard to work out why the standard of reffing is so poor in this league.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Has he been relegated then?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
He went from officiating the Norwich vs Palace game to the Yeovil vs Luton game in two weeks.

Still several leagues too high then, I fear.

The GlaxoSmithKline Over 50s 2nd XI vs the 9th Goring & District Girl Guides would seem more his level.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I hope he has an "accident" on the way to the ground.

Steady on. I think hoping for him to be relegated from the Football League list is fair enough, wishing for any more than that is a bit harsh.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here