Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Snow White and her seven Friends

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Gnomes. 7 Gnomes would have been more creative, and truer to the PLOT.

FFS 'Friends' :lolol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Snow White and her 7 Friends and the friends will all be children? Sounds like Snow White should get some friends her own age before she finds herself on some sort of police intelligence register.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I do have the overseas language non-cartoon version based on the Disney classic, but with slightly more anal.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's a MASSIVELY overused phrase, often incorrectly, but this is genuinely

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS GONE MAD

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
According to Warwick Davis the sole reason they are doing it is to save money, they don't pay the kids anywhere near what they'd have to pay an adult actor. Money saving dressed up as being PC.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
According to Warwick Davis the sole reason they are doing it is to save money, they don't pay the kids anywhere near what they'd have to pay an adult actor. Money saving dressed up as being PC.
This!

If it was because the term 'dwarf' was too offensive, they'd use a different term, but still hire adults for the parts. The fact that they've hired children to save money shows that this is nothing to do with political correctness at all. It's pretty shameful that they themselves don't want to hire little people (I think that's the correct term) and to hide it, they're pretending it's because they don't want to offend those that they don't want to employ.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
The full title was a bit of a mouthful, I hear..
"Woman also known as 'water vapor in the atmosphere, condensed directly into ice without going through the liquid stage, of a non specific colour', and her seven acquaintances of diminished height".

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
It's the trolls, pixies, fairies and elves I feel sorry for.
How are they going to get any work from now on?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
And does it end at Friends? I wouldn't put it past these cretins to rename them Temperamentally-Challenged, Narcoleptically-Challenged, Nasally-Challenged, Intellectually-Challenged, Resolutely-Challenged, Miserably-Challenged and Doc.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here