Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy hit by 'water bomb' during Curacao game vs El Salvador

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Did he have to check himself in the mirror ? ???

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Blimey - I thought he was a big old unit when he was with us ..........

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I am absolutely amazed at this. Surprised beyond reason.

Kemy Agustien is playing football?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Here's a video of a two-year old getting hit by a water bomb. Don't need to watch it all, it's in the first 2 seconds. Somehow Kemi goes down like a..err...lead balloon after being hit from at least 15 feet away, and stays down, yet this 2 year old stays on his feet after being hit from point blank range with nothing more of a reaction than a hard Paddington stare. What a big girl's blouse that bloke is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z8IOAhBggk

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Here's a video of a two-year old getting hit by a water bomb. Don't need to watch it all, it's in the first 2 seconds. Somehow Kemi goes down like a..err...lead balloon after being hit from at least 15 feet away, and stays down, yet this 2 year old stays on his feet after being hit from point blank range with nothing more of a reaction than a hard Paddington stare. What a big girl's blouse that bloke is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z8IOAhBggk

I think that's why he gets back up and tries to make light of it. IT WAS A BAG OF WATER!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
hahahahah - jeez he does look like he's not trained for 3 years there tbh... Oh... I doubt he has...

so he has a new club then - i didn't know this?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Jeez....I assume his nickname is SUMO?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
But it may come with a glace cherry on a cocktail stick, and probably little bowls of nibbles.

A bloke is sitting by the bar when all of a sudden coming from the loo he hears "Oy! Fishface. You look like a nob". Then he turns to the little bowl of nibbles and hears "hey gorgeous, pay no attention to him. I think you're scrummy". Somewhat bemused the bloke asks the barman what's going on. The barman says "Ah, just ignore it. The toilet's out of order and the nuts are complimentary"

Solid gold. And I'm giving you this gag for free.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Felled by a bag of water. My god, that's embarrassing. Why are footballers CONSTANTLY pretending to be in agony ? Most of them drop to the floor if someone gives them a hard stare. Its almost like its in their DNA. "I think I felt something...better hit the deck. Start rolling".

You'd think they'd be genuinely embarrassed by their behaviour, but they're completely shameless. I'd love, just once, to have a footballer watch a replay of his theatrics and actually talk us through how much pain he was feeling at that moment he felt something brush his shinpad. Or maybe Kemy could explain to us on his Twitter feed precisely how a bag of water on the back of his neck caused him to collapse to the floor.

I need to hear this.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I don't want to hear anything from Kemy on his Twitter feed. I unfollowed him and am so glad we got rid of the fat lazy arrogant .....

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Felled by a bag of water. My god, that's embarrassing. Why are footballers CONSTANTLY pretending to be in agony ? Most of them drop to the floor if someone gives them a hard stare. Its almost like its in their DNA. "I think I felt something...better hit the deck. Start rolling".

You'd think they'd be genuinely embarrassed by their behaviour, but they're completely shameless. I'd love, just once, to have a footballer watch a replay of his theatrics and actually talk us through how much pain he was feeling at that moment he felt something brush his shinpad. Or maybe Kemy could explain to us on his Twitter feed precisely how a bag of water on the back of his neck caused him to collapse to the floor.

I need to hear this.

This.

However what I find even more irritating is the lily livered crap from Sky commentators explaining why said footballer has been behaving as if he needs carrying off.

My wish is that someone would say "he's trying to get the defender booked", "he's wasting time, there's nothing wrong with him" or "for gods sake get up you cheat"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here