Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fifa 16

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Playable demo now available for Xbox One. Other platforms are either already available, or will be by 10th September.

Ten playable teams, including two ladies sides, and two new stadiums included in the demo. Full game out on 24/9/15.

Just set mine to download remotely ready for when I get in from work. Good stuff.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How is it? I wonder how good the Albion will be on it and whether there have been some positive star adjustments after our excellent start...

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It annoys me that I can buy the disc on pre-order for £43.99, and be able to get some money back should I wish to trade it in, yet if I want to download a digital copy from the PlayStation store, where I have a few quid credit, it will cost me £54.99.:rant:

One hot tub one ambition

Apr 28, 2015
Hove
LuaLua downgraded by 2? As is stockdale? Were last seasons shambles enough to warrant downgrades to players who I thought were actually HALF-decent last season? On a more positive note, BFG upgraded by 4, and we have a 74-rated striker in hemed again!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
LuaLua downgraded by 2? As is stockdale? Were last seasons shambles enough to warrant downgrades to players who I thought were actually HALF-decent last season? On a more positive note, BFG upgraded by 4, and we have a 74-rated striker in hemed again!

Stockdale had a tough season and has admitted as much - he's looked far better so far this season. Kaz was alright.

Kayal's rating better go up quite a way - he's our best player.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Where can you see the stats for our team for fifa16? Or can anyone post? Also how do we rate as a team overall compared to other teams in our league...?

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
PES demo is pretty decent, I was playing some good stuff with Juve, really feels good.

as an FYI, if any of you are desperate to ever get something the day before release. Make a New Zealand PS Store account and you can access emos etc the day before.

Fifa dribbling feels far too easy playing with better teams, the amount of time I ran the ball from half way through on goal with ronaldo was ridiculous! This was on World class!

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
The first thing that struck me was that it wasn't very intuitive when changing to the most appropriate player (when defending). I'm sure it's just one of those things that you get used to though. Maybe they have tried to make it more of a manual change than an automatic.

Dec 29, 2011
Playstation explained why Store is so expensive a while back - it's essentially so that it doesn't become real competition with the retailers, which they rely on for games promotions... but you'll still find decent offers in their sales.

In regards to FIFA 16, I'm going to break my boycott of the game, if only because Bobby's back home and he will score for fun on it.

Break your boycott? Why did you boycott in the first place? I've boycott since Fifa 13 after having it from Fifa 08, and have no intention of going back. Life is much simpler without that bug riddled, anger inducing game in my house.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The first thing that struck me was that it wasn't very intuitive when changing to the most appropriate player (when defending). I'm sure it's just one of those things that you get used to though. Maybe they have tried to make it more of a manual change than an automatic.

A tip! If you push the right analog stick when not in posession, it changes the active player to the player in the direction you push! So instead of bashing L1 until you get the player you want, you can be far more accurate!

jameswestport

Sep 7, 2011
PS3 demo seems not much different to last year :( Will still succumb and buy for FUT and updated squads :'(

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I had one quick game on the demo last night, i'll have to give it a good try next week when I get some time for gaming. I skipped FIFA 15 and am still playing 14 with my all conquering Albion squad of sheer brilliance.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I think I'm alone in not understanding the concept of FUT. if you've just spunked £50 on a game, why on earth would you spunk untold amounts more just to play it on a level playing field? Absolute madness dreamt up by EA to mug schoolboys of their pocket money

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
My little boy hates FUT and won't play it.
I can't figure out exactly what it is, so I don't play it either ☺

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I think I'm alone in not understanding the concept of FUT. if you've just spunked £50 on a game, why on earth would you spunk untold amounts more just to play it on a level playing field? Absolute madness dreamt up by EA to mug schoolboys of their pocket money

You don't HAVE to spunk loads of money with in game purchases, it is just an easy way of getting a better squad. There are many ways of making cash on FUT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here