Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin Nolan: Former West Ham midfielder trains with Leyton Orient

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I thought Cardiff were looking at him . I would certainly take a punt on him , would be a great addition and can score goals too !

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Apologies didnt see other thread

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The guy is a knob

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Can't stand him.

I really can't think of many away players who have deliberately set out to wind up our fans when they score against us. McGleish and Hammond spring to mind but I'll always remember him doing that funky chicken thing in front of us.

Oh and didn't he do a great job "minding" Andy Carroll?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Can't stand him.

I really can't think of many away players who have deliberately set out to wind up our fans when they score against us. McGleish and Hammond spring to mind but I'll always remember him doing that funky chicken thing in front of us.

Oh and didn't he do a great job "minding" Andy Carroll?

Don't be such a sensitive soul players do this all the time, just Nolan was more obvious.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought Cardiff were looking at him . I would certainly take a punt on him , would be a great addition and can score goals too !

He could be the attacking midfielder we are missing. so I would say sign him on a 1 year contract. We will struggle to get better. He may be a knob but an effective player none the less who will be signed by a team in the championship..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here