Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you return your season seat back to the club for certain games?

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
I'm sure a while back I heard there was an option to "sell" your ticket back to the club for games you couldn't attend.

Can this be done or did I imagine it? Cheers

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ticket exchange by the club only happens if the game is sold out

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
You tell the club the games you won't be using it, if they sell your seat you get a percentage of the sale, or that is how it worked few seasons back.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Phone the box office?

Edit: Sorry. Not taking the Mick or anything but they have always been very helpful when I've called them.

Fair one, I shall do that when I can. I just wanted to know if anyone had prior experience. Thanks

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The club announces if and when the ticket exchange is open. Unlikely to happen very often unless we stay top of the league or draw a big team in the cup
The ST ticket exchange probably would never be used in the cup, as the games arn't included in the ticket.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Fair one, I shall do that when I can. I just wanted to know if anyone had prior experience. Thanks

The game has to be a sell out and you will only get a share of the sale proceeds IF the seat is sold. It is highly unlikely any game will sell out this year. I think there has only been one game when this was activated.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The game has to be a sell out and you will only get a share of the sale proceeds IF the seat is sold. It is highly unlikely any game will sell out this year. I think there has only been one game when this was activated.

I think that it was Watford on Boxing Day 2012 - the capacity was around 28K at that point. I don't think that the season ticket exchange has been used since the stadium has been fully completed. Would be great if it were used at one point this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here