Jul 7, 2003
Received this from a mate of mine this morning :

HB.png

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Just proves how daft the Shrimpers are.

Lion was probably an old, ill, tired male looking for somewhere to curl up and die and this nasty little b'stard with small animal syndrome thought it would make it look hard.

Pathetic.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
CASTRATION UPDATE:

I have also been sent a picture of the lion's wound but it's not for the squeamish so I won't be posting it here.

Suffice to say that his roar will be very Joe Pasquale from now on.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
The mods will have this thread removed knowing their disgraceful bias towards a certain inadequate crustacean

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
The mods will have this thread removed knowing their disgraceful bias towards a certain inadequate crustacean
Thread removed, Badgerites banned and a number of accounts created to spout pro-Mantis rhetoric are all feasible I would imagine...Sepp's got nothing on the Shrimpettes!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Perhaps we should just not bother having the hardest animal competition in January and give it to the skunk just to shut these tedious Scrappy-Doo fanboys up?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Lion was probably an old, ill, tired male looking for somewhere to curl up and die and this nasty little b'stard with small animal syndrome thought it would make it look hard.

Pathetic.

And it didn't even face up to the Lion, it sneaked underneath it and hit him from behind when it wasn't looking.

Pathetic

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Are we 100% SURE it's a real Honey Badger wot done the castration of the unfortunate lion? Is it not possible that it was an American dentist in costume?

latest

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just highlights to me the nonsense of the competition. Man is the only logical winner. He would shoot them both (not condoning that by the way, but it's a fact!)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I must admit I like seeing the occasional photo of a honey badger - they're so cute.

lion.jpg
milk.jpg
cuddle.jpg

Honey badger - WHC?

WTF.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
CASTRATION UPDATE:

I have also been sent a picture of the lion's wound but it's not for the squeamish so I won't be posting it here.

Suffice to say that his roar will be very Joe Pasquale from now on.

Keep that powder dry until January and WHC IX. Could be just what the hb needs to finally get over the line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here