Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which of these is your main method of accessing NSC away from a desktop/laptop?

Which of these is your main method of accessing NSC away from a desktop/laptop?

• Phone - standard NSC template

Votes: 77 32.4%
  • Phone - mobile NSC template

Votes: 27 11.3%
  • Phone - Tapatalk

Votes: 47 19.7%
  • Tablet - standard NSC template

Votes: 63 26.5%
  • Tablet - mobile NSC template

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Tablet - Tapatalk

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • I don't use a phone or tablet

Votes: 16 6.7%

• Total voters

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Usually mobile template on my blower but sometimes have to switch to normal template to access advanced features.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm assuming it's the normal template when I use my phone as it looks the same as when I use my PC and I've not made any changes. I don't have any issues with it either - tried Tapacrap and it was awful.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Tapatalk on mobile. I tried the NSC mobile view, but couldn't find the subscribed threads view so abandoned it. Maybe that was my mistake though.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I use Tapatalk but wouldn't complain if you removed it. I find Tapatalk easier to use with standard threads, but the lack of supported features annoys me from time to time when I end up opening affected threads in my phone web browser.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Tapatalk. Annoying that quoted tweets don't show up but otherwise fine.
Yes, tapatalk tweet handling is pathetic. They have had plenty of time to sort out what is now a fundamental messageboard feature.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Tapatalk for me, it's not ideal but I tried the NSC mobile view and this just feels better.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Don't like apps or mobile versions of most websites - they tend to be dumbed-down and you lose too many features. Tablet screens are sharp enough for viewing all standard websites, but posting more than the odd comment is a pain.

The only niggle with NSC on my Hudl is that the text jumps up and down as the tablet slowly draws the screen, so I often end up hitting the wrong thread title. My phone is faster, so less of a problem.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Standard version on my iPhone. Posting sometimes is a pain as it does not let you type even when double clicking in the reply section.

Standard format works fine on my Hudl (as do most other things , stitch that Apple). Tried Tapatalk, couldn't get on with. On occassions that I use my phone, old model Motorola G, standard format works fine there. Another stitch that Apple.

I use Tapatalk with an android tablet, no complaints here.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tapatalk on my Android phone.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
As a gardener I work in the country most of the time so pages can take up to 5 mins to load. So load NSC- 5 mins- clic on story -5mins- go back to main board-3 mins- clic on next page- 5 mins- clic on second page-3 mins. So it can take 20 mins to look at 3 pages. Not your fault at all and I can't see any way round it until they put a mast up in mid sussex. And the anticipation really gets to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here