Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you found out that your wife or girlfriend was having an affair with a Brighton player.

gen

Banned
Aug 23, 2015
If you were to discover that your wife or girlfriend was having an affair with a Brighton footballer, which player past or present would you prefer it to be?

Are there any players in particular that you would be secretly proud to tell your mates you had been cuckolded by?

After the initial shock of discovering your wife's / girlfriend's infidelity and the identity of her lover, would you consider letting her continue with the affair so long as she was able to provide you with privileged insider information relating to club affairs, transfer rumours etc, thus ensuring that your future NSC postings would have more credibility and substance?

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
My boyfriend can shag any one of them for all I care, as long as he's home for his tea and tiffin at 1400hrs. Oh you said wives or girlfriends! Doh! How very 2015 of me.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Anything Calde wished to do to/with either myself or my significant other would be of no concern whatsoever to me.

gen

Banned
Aug 23, 2015
Anything Calde wished to do to/with either myself or my significant other would be of no concern whatsoever to me.

I would have put money on Calde being mentioned in this thread. It was actually who I had in mind when I created thread.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I always had a soft fancy for an unbalding Gordon Greer, so if i stumbled into my bedroom to find my girlfriend bestraddling that defensive titan as he muttered a series of strange Glaswegian yelps of pleasure i would probably try and not let myself be known, fiddling myself to a conclusion in the corner before slithering repulsively off and allowing them to do the same perhaps 8 hours later. If it was Orlandi, though, i'd leave the room and slide back in disguised as a pillow so that just for a second of their week-long Sting-inspired static hump i could be a useful and comforting part of things for that multi-lingual deity of deftness and legalese.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I'd be really pissed off if it was the night before a game. He should be conserving his energy for tomorow I'd tell her.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Chris Cattlin is worth a fortune, so either him or Justin Fashanu

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
I'd know he was only there because nobody else wanted him and he was very likely to disappoint.
He would also be moving on as soon as anybody else showed interest in him and he wouldn't be missed.No matter how highly he regarded himself.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here