Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gaston Ramirez on loan?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I wouldn't have thought we need anymore midfielders and not sure how reliable World Transfers are. ......

image.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If CH has no confidence in his current back ups in a 4-4-2 formation (Ince, JFC, Crofts, Holla) the club desperately needs back up, and very very soon.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I like Ramirez, he'd give us a different option and I think we'd all rather he was the option to come in rather than JFC - no offence to him but he's not the creative spark we do still lack.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
If CH has no confidence in his current back ups in a 4-4-2 formation (Ince, JFC, Crofts, Holla) the club desperately needs back up, and very very soon.

I'm not sure it's "desperate" quite yet. Would be nice, but "desperately" needed??

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not sure it's "desperate" quite yet. Would be nice, but "desperately" needed??
With suspensions round the corner and if CH doesn't feel he has adequate cover then the situation is certainly edging that way.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
With suspensions round the corner and if CH doesn't feel he has adequate cover then the situation is certainly edging that way.

With all four of those you mentioned starting a match, we'd be in trouble. It would be last season all over again.

But one or two of them getting a game now & again to cover injury, Kayal's inevitable suspensions etc, I'd hope we'd get away with. Crofts, once match fit, and Ince should slot in just fine (Ince has done a job when he's come on towards the end of matches recently- in fact I'd say he's added something to the side as his mobility and energy have lifted a flagging team more than once).

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I'm certainly not against us adding to the squad if quality players are available, by the way. I just didn't think we were in a desperate position quite yet :)

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No one's slick as Gaston. No one's quick as Gaston. No one's neck is incredibly thick as Gaston's.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
No one's slick as Gaston. No one's quick as Gaston. No one's neck is incredibly thick as Gaston.'s.

That's what I think of when I hear his name too :lolol:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
That's what I think of when I hear his name too :lolol:

There are some links at the end of the video to videos shot as Disneyland where the Gaston guy is brilliant - in one some guy challenge him to a push up competition that he wins with amusing ease - it's great.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
There are some links at the end of the video to videos shot as Disneyland where the Gaston guy is brilliant - in one some guy challenge him to a push up competition that he wins with amusing ease - it's great.

In the event that we actually signed Gaston (can't see it, but you never know), I would sell my own Granny to hear the North Stand singing that song in his honour :lolol:

Obviously, the fact that it has lots of long words in it and doesn't feature the line "your support is ****ing shit" means it would never happen (also: I don't have any grannies left :down:), but it would have been a great moment :thumb:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
In the event that we actually signed Gaston (can't see it, but you never know), I would sell my own Granny to hear the North Stand singing that song in his honour :lolol:

Obviously, the fact that it has lots of long words in it and doesn't feature the line "your support is ****ing shit" means it would never happen (also: I don't have any grannies left :down:), but it would have been a great moment :thumb:

It would be quite something to hear the north stand sing the line "[he's] especially good at expectorating"

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With all four of those you mentioned starting a match, we'd be in trouble. It would be last season all over again.

But one or two of them getting a game now & again to cover injury, Kayal's inevitable suspensions etc, I'd hope we'd get away with. Crofts, once match fit, and Ince should slot in just fine (Ince has done a job when he's come on towards the end of matches recently- in fact I'd say he's added something to the side as his mobility and energy have lifted a flagging team more than once).

Have any of them been used in the 4-4-2 system?

Ince is definitely Mr 4-5-1, the Rumbelows Cup formation.
JFC replaced Stephens at Fulham inside the last 5 minutes, and sadly it'll be a brave manager who relies on Crofts.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

:moo:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Have any of them been used in the 4-4-2 system?

Ince is definitely Mr 4-5-1, the Rumbelows Cup formation.
JFC replaced Stephens at Fulham inside the last 5 minutes, and sadly it'll be a brave manager who relies on Crofts.

Stat are you going through the male menopause perchance ? For the past few months you just come over all flustered and stuck in a downward spiral of footballing doubt. Kayal and Stephens seemed to have really gelled this season, but we do have three other good options. I feel confident that a match fit Crofts can pick up a few important goals coming on for the last 20 minutes with Bobby Z, once our core four have run the legs off the opposition. Unless we start picking up long term injuries, there is no need to panic.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Gaston is a luxury player, he would be a class above, but I'm not sure it's what we need

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here