Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Local spy story

The tale of Colin Wallace is packed with so much unbelievable detail that it can be used to prove or disprove just about any rumour relating to Northern Ireland or the current allegations of historic child sex abuse. The name of the game he was playing was Misinformation. What bits can be believed? Who knows? What bits can be invoked to show that Nothing Actually Happened? Let's wait and see. I'm sure we'll hear a lot more about him over the next few months.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I have a book called "The Pencourt File" which covers the Thorpe affair and a lot of allegations made against Harold Wilson, Penrose/Courtier were two newspaper reporters. They basically blame the South African government of the time.

Another book called "The Troops of Midian" initially about that other famous Sussex-linked crime, Lord Lucan's alleged murtder of his children's nanny, makes even more explosive allegations about the conspiracy against Wilson. But unlike "The Pencourt File" it was published privately and I have never seen a review of it.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Trying to locate a copy of this to learn a bit more. Sounds interesting.

411oKDHR5eL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

There is this too.

Nobody ever really knew why Wilson resigned. It came right out of the blue. And as far as I remember from the time it was pretty well just accepted without too much press speculation. Certainly nothing like the speculation there would be these days.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here