Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Together the people - or whatever it's called is still banging on . It's suppose to finish

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

.. at 10pm

I need my beauty sleep

I am writing to my MP in the morning .

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Er no it finished at 9.58pm

The other music is coming from the Park Tavern.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
It was ****ing loud from my flat. I'm not usually too bothered with the noise from music events on the level but this was awful. :wrong:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It was ****ing loud from my flat. I'm not usually too bothered with the noise from music events on the level but this was awful. :wrong:

Together the People was on at Preston Park but there was also some skating event on at the level which was blasting out music when I walked past on my way out.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Isn't it awful when events happen on a Saturday night, and people have the cheek to enjoy themselves?

Arrest them all, I say.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Your suppose to be a journo bruv :lol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Poor Timmy, woken up early by a steam locomotive and then kept up late by people having fun, not a good Satuday. Make sure your carer puts you down for an afternoon nap today or you'll be cranky.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
.. at 10pm

I need my beauty sleep

Must have been a nightmare for your wife, having to put up with that loud, incessant, inane droning noise all evening.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Such a bad name for a music festival. They've been blessed with good weather for it. Shame they couldn't shift all of the tickets. PSB, on later today, surely one of the highlights, especially if they're on after sundown.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
.. at 10pm

I need my beauty sleep

Sake Timmy, why don't you just move to Haywards Heath or something? You just don't get it, do you? These events that you constantly whine about are largely responsible for your shitty property price. Even as i hit the keyboard right here right now, I got the Together The People festival booming in one window and the Park View's DJ/Craft Beer thing booming in another window. shortly i will go out and partake of one or the other or possibly both.

And Together The People people, responsible people that they are, like the Brighton Marathon and Pride beforwe them, have written to all residents in the area outlining the times when the festival will be setting up and taking place (for today, Sunday, its 1200 - 2200). Today's festival, bless 'em, included a full set of contactable named people, including hotmail, mobile and facebook/twitter addresses. They also have, bless 'em twice over. a real time mobile number you can contact during the festival if you have any genuine noise issues.

I too will be writing to my MP in the morning. To have Timmy tarred and feathered and run out of town on the edge of a pitchfork :moo:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sake Timmy, why don't you just move to Haywards Heath or something?

Excuse me: some of us LIVE in Mid Sussex. Timmy is your problem, not ours. Don't you dare try to send him our way.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Better reinforce the border then. Else lay on buses to transport him direct to WEST Sussex.

We've built the wall. The word is out. He's not getting in.

opening-of-the-wall.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here