Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Non-League Football Saturday

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
An international break gives us all the option to see some local football so who is going where this weekend ?

Today, Steyning Town as Junior makes his debut albeit it will be on the bench as just transferred there.

Tomorrow Arundel as Minis U18s are there.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I like to watch non league matches when the Albion are not playing or can't afford a trip to Yorkshire for an away game.
Last season I watched Peacehaven, Whitehawk and Lewes matches but all three teams are away today, the same happened last Saturday.
Last Monday all three were playing at home.

I like to watch non league matches when the Albion are not playing or can't afford a trip to Yorkshire for an away game.
Last season I watched Peacehaven, Whitehawk and Lewes matches but all three teams are away today, the same happened last Saturday.
Last Monday all three were playing at home.

My trip to Tooting was scuppered when old lady H insisted I take 'the boy' to Tyefest (me and some of the 'chaps' are in the Tavern from about 3 if you can get some clearance) any way, are Newhaven at home? I went last season and some of the local rummies had a punch-up in the bar/shipping container, marvellous scenes!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Wanted to watch Burgess Hill away but now playing an oldies vs kids cricket match. Lad has first U18 County League game tomorrow so will watch that.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My trip to Tooting was scuppered when old lady H insisted I take 'the boy' to Tyefest (me and some of the 'chaps' are in the Tavern from about 3 if you can get some clearance) any way, are Newhaven at home? I went last season and some of the local rummies had a punch-up in the bar/shipping container, marvellous scenes!

Yes Newhaven are at home , thanks [MENTION=6609]gjh1971[/MENTION] post #8 for details.
I haven't been to watch Newhaven first team only under 18s at Fort Road, one of my lads plays in that team.
Could do with a better choice of beer at Newhaven FC.

It's my youngest lads birthday today and we are supposed to be going out for a meal this evening, I may be driving so probably not a good idea to come along to the pub.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Yes Newhaven are at home , thanks [MENTION=6609]gjh1971[/MENTION] post #8 for details.
I haven't been to watch Newhaven first team only under 18s at Fort Road, one of my lads plays in that team.
Could do with a better choice of beer at Newhaven FC.

It's my youngest lads birthday today and we are supposed to be going out for a meal this evening, I may be driving so probably not a good idea to come along to the pub.

[emoji106]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here