New Brighton deal for Ince [Sky Sports News]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Last Updated: 04/09/15 4:05pm

brighton-midfielder-rohan-ince_3346159.jpg
brighton-midfielder-rohan-ince_3346159.jpg

Rohan Ince has committed his long-term future to Brighton

Brighton midfielder Rohan Ince has signed a new three-year contract with the Sky Bet Championship club.
The 22-year-old, who joined the Seagulls on a free transfer from Chelsea in July 2013, is now tied to the club until the end of the 2017/18 season.
Ince had made 66 appearances and scored 16 goals during his time with Brighton and has featured in every game so far this term in a flying start which sees Albion sitting at the top of the table after five matches.
He told the club's official website: "I'm really pleased to sign the new deal. I've been at Brighton for a while now and I've really tried to impress the manager, the fans and everyone at the club. Hopefully I've managed to do that and I've been rewarded with a new contract.
"But I'm not going to just stop with this contract. I want to keep improving and really push on this season and try and get as much time on the pitch as possible."*
Ut_HKthATH4eww8X4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ
Ut_HKthATH4eww8X4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ

Brighton won a thriller at Portman Road after two goals from Tomer Hemed helped to defeat hosts Ipswich 3-2.

Brighton manager Chris Hughton added: "We are delighted that Rohan has signed his new long-term contract.*
"As a club, we are determined to hold on to our young players – as we did with Lewis Dunk during the transfer window.*
"Since arriving at the club Rohan has had good involvement in the first team, but is still very much in his development years and we are certain there is more to come from him.*
"During his time here he has played predominantly in a defensive midfield role, but we are very keen to develop his all-round midfield play, and this new contract will help us to do that."*

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

More...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here