Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scotland,oh dear.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm disappointed: I was looking forward to all four home nations in the Championships - looks a big ask for Scotland now

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Poor from Scotland. Even Gareth Bale has qualified!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I can't ****ing stand the Jocks, or the Welsh, or the Paddy's, and if I had to choose between them ****ers or a palace fan, I'd choose the Jocks, the Welsh or the Paddy's!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Won't be our worry, this will be his last season with Brighton.

I hope not. Even as just club captain and bit part player he's the kind of man you want around the dressing room. Albion through and through.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm disappointed: I was looking forward to all four home nations in the Championships - looks a big ask for Scotland now

You will hopefully get England, Wales & N-Ire with possibly ROI through the play-offs. Jocks are all but out. 3/4 ain't bad.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It is sad to see the decline in Scottish football. Celtic getting knocked out of the Champions League by Malmo and now this. I was listening to the Georgia match and was wondering whether this Albion squad were actually better than Celtic.

If the lad Harper is half-decent he'll no doubt get plenty of caps, they are woeful up front.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Are you surprised ? I like Gordon Greer but he is 34 and should not be getting called up to a national team !!

theboybilly

It is sad to see the decline in Scottish football. Celtic getting knocked out of the Champions League by Malmo and now this. I was listening to the Georgia match and was wondering whether this Albion squad were actually better than Celtic.

If the lad Harper is half-decent he'll no doubt get plenty of caps, they are woeful up front.

The decline in football is not just in Scotland. There aren't the young English players coming through now either. You don't see kids kicking a ball about now whereas me and my mates would play from dawn until dusk using anything for a ball if a proper one wasn't available. There are too many distractions for kids now. And it's been going on a while - the managers of Arsenal and United stopped paying for scouts north of the border because there was nothing there ( George Graham & Alex Ferguson)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here