Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Promotion Please

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
Palace fan here in peace...not been on this board for a while, but just seen the Championship League table. I want you guys to get promoted, let's get back to playing each other on the big stage and keep the rivalry interesting.

By the way, we've done up the toilets and food facilities in the away section....it's just sitting pretty waiting for you guys to destroy it again :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
homophobic username :ban:

PS - Piss off.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Must admit I have a lot less interest in Palace these days, and if their goons stopped coming on here I'd probably almost forget they exist.

Really enjoying this season without them in our league.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
We probably won't get promoted but would take knocking you lot out the FA Cup as a close second.

Wishing you a drastic implosion of form and relegation at Christmas.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Palace fan here in peace...not been on this board for a while, but just seen the Championship League table. I want you guys to get promoted, let's get back to playing each other on the big stage and keep the rivalry interesting.

By the way, we've done up the toilets and food facilities in the away section....it's just sitting pretty waiting for you guys to destroy it again :thumbsup:

Patronising rubbish.

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
Must admit I have a lot less interest in Palace these days, and if their goons stopped coming on here I'd probably almost forget they exist.

Really enjoying this season without them in our league.

Don't you mean this season, and the previous two?

Blimey, just putting out some friendly banter and I see the bitterness and anger still exists with you Sea Girls. It's only football, and rivalries are a main part of the attraction. Doesn't sound like you guys enjoy the rivalry with Palace. I suggest you focus on Gillingham or Crawley Town instead.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Why the animosity towards the OP? Hardly patronising, I for one would love to see the BHA/CPFC rivalry renewed at the highest level.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Don't you mean this season, and the previous two?

Blimey, just putting out some friendly banter and I see the bitterness and anger still exists with you Sea Girls. It's only football, and rivalries are a main part of the attraction. Doesn't sound like you guys enjoy the rivalry with Palace. I suggest you focus on Gillingham or Crawley Town instead.

I don't think any of us enjoyed last season, with or without you lot.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Why the animosity towards the OP? Hardly patronising, I for one would love to see the BHA/CPFC rivalry renewed at the highest level.
Quite agree. This primitive hatred towards another club is a bit silly, pantomime rivalry and banter is ok by me.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
**** off numb nuts

go ask your dad how many times he got chased down the goldstone lane

chicken shit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here