Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gibraltar massively overpriced @ 70/1 vs Ireland tonight.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
CODAC_DWsAA1_uF.jpg

Their midfield looks quite handy to me.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Thats why most Bookies are rich, by the people daft enough to waste even £1 on betting Gibraltar. Even Scotland scored 5 against them and they notoriously lose to the minnows of World Football

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Thats why most Bookies are rich, by the people daft enough to waste even £1 on betting Gibraltar. Even Scotland scored 5 against them and they notoriously lose to the minnows of World Football
May I be the first to say - Woooooosssssshhhhh.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
If you have a Freebet of any kind for example £10, put it on Gibraltar. Then as the game goes on there's a good chance the Gibraltar odds will fall rapidly in play. The odds might then come down to around 10 to 1, at that point, calculate a lay bet for guaranteed profit.

Or risk the cash out feature but most bookies won't allow that on a Freebet and even a money stake until late in the second half.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
but have you seen their team?!?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
People genuinely debating if it's worth backing Gibralter :lol: Think they've missed the point of the thread!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
UEFA must be desperate for Gibraltar to win a game if the have introduced loan deals. Don't give Blatter ideas, for God's Sake. Qatar will stroll the 2022 Word Cup if he gets sniff of this idea.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
That is hilarious but my god Ireland's team is dogshit and ageing badly if you don't already consider it aged.

Keane and O'Shae playing in the year of our lord 2015.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
If you have a Freebet of any kind for example £10, put it on Gibraltar. Then as the game goes on there's a good chance the Gibraltar odds will fall rapidly in play. The odds might then come down to around 10 to 1, at that point, calculate a lay bet for guaranteed profit.

Or risk the cash out feature but most bookies won't allow that on a Freebet and even a money stake until late in the second half.

That is about the worse advice going for a free bet. Judging by how quickly Gib conceede you'd have thrown away a tenner after about 5 minutes.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
That is about the worse advice going for a free bet. Judging by how quickly Gib conceede you'd have thrown away a tenner after about 5 minutes.

No it isn't. Freebet or reload, it's not your money, it's free. Do it with a small 5 or 10 bet. I've done this many times with overpriced teams. The odds spread will close in play. If your lucky and Gibraltar hold out for 30 mins. Your in for a healthy profit.
Sure if I shop around I'll find a better investment or lay the bet to guarantee profit. But we are talking about this game.

For example using the bet365 offer I made £450 on the CL final from Juventus being overpriced at half time 27/1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here