Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Force Friday

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Today is "Force Friday", or "Merchandise for new Star Wars really begins ramping up"

The undoubted highlight is the Sphero BB-8. 130 of your English pounds and likely to be THE Christmas toy of 2015. Firebox are currently showing it in stock - it's yet to appear at Amazon. Apple Stores will also have it.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Tsk, I remember when the films would come out long before the toys. Feel even older now.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There was a lot of speculation that the full shiney Force Awakens trailer would be released today. Can't see it myself, as Force Friday is big enough on its own.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's going to have to go a long way to beat Eau Lando cologne

GNK10005.jpg

or for the office, a sellotape dispenser straight from C3-PO's legs

c-3po-tape-dispenser_142514-fli_1376304576.jpg

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I want one!!! Going to New York on Sunday, wonder if the Apple Store there will have one?

Well I wondered around the Disney store in Times Square looking a bit lost. Disney employee girl asks if I am having trouble finding something. I said yes but what I want (a Sphero BB-8), you won't have. She says try me, I said ok I was just wondering if on the off chance you have a Shpero BB-8. She says to hold on and she might surprise me.....

Well she F'ing did an all!!! She said we had a delivery of 10 this morning but that they would only give them to people asking for them! So unreal!! I'm 40 years old and feel like a kid! Although strictly it's a purchase for my Daughters birthday next month.

Aug 21, 2011
My Son got me to order him one from Disney store on line on Friday afternoon, with next day shipping arrived on Saturday. I have to say it is a really good piece of kit, if you can get one suggest you do (disney store now out of stock). I just hope the character is not the next Jar Jar Binks when the film is realeased.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here