Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Israel v Andorra

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone else looking forward to watching this - Hemed is predicted to start (according to the Argus) and Kayal may feature. Think it's on the Sky red button btw... :albion2:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
what day/time?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not really, a chance of picking up an injury when both are crucial to our team....if I were a manager I'd be a Fergie and insist all players being called up were injured :wink:

Seriously, it would be good to see them both shine in their national team.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not really, a chance of picking up an injury when both are crucial to our team....if I were a manager I'd be a Fergie and insist all players being called up were injured :wink:

And there lies the problem with International football... Which is, of course, the pinnacle of a footballers' career :)

Unfortunately attitudes like Sir Alex's devalue playing for your country - and breeds more of these plastic Champions League generation fans...

PS - Yes I hope they don't get injured or too knackered etc :lol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yep, two of our first-team players up against these part-time cloggers does worry me a little.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield

Yeah it's going to be great watching two of our own in an international game

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
- and breeds more of these plastic Champions League generation fans...UOTE]

Ohh harsh, you know what a MASSIVE England fan I am ......I fear I have a long wait to be the fan of a Champions League side though!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ohh harsh, you know what a MASSIVE England fan I am ......I fear I have a long wait to be the fan of a Champions League side though!

Wasn't a dig at you at all matey...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As expected - Hemed starts, Kayal on bench.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Andorra usually resort to kicking the opposition as much as they can so let's hope they both come through unscathed!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can see him getting another goal or 2 - playing as the main striker through the middle and has made some nice touches so far. Israel all over shocking Andorra though..!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here