Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hypothetical Question

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
If , and a big If we could get Emmanuel Adebayour as our loan striker would you want him or would he be too big a distruption to the squad.

I say this seeing it emerged that he would have gone to West Ham but only if Spurs had paid him £5 mill which is the rest of his £ 100k a week salary for the year remaining , plus he would have been paid by West Ham .

If we could get him on a similar deal as per Wayne Bridge would you want ?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think so. Adebayor thought Arsenal/the World Cup stage weren't big enough for him, so I really can't see him doing something he doesn't want to when Chris Hughton tells him to at Brighton.

You can be lucky with the big names - I thought Bridge and Upson were model pros at the Amex - but he looks much too big a risk.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
best to swerve this one, his best days are way behind him, otherwise he'd be in contention at Spurs (bare in mind they have only Kane as a recognised striker right now)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He would disrupt the squad totally being on such high wages so an emphatic no from me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A completely unnecessary risk, as no better than Zamora anyway.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Totally no. What I like about our current squad is that there is no one that seems to think he is bigger than the team. #Together

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Nope. Want a striker to compete with Baldock. We've already got Hemed and Zamora for his type of role. Ignore the fact he is a complete arse.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here