Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manager of the Month (August) nominations

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't Bruce, McCarthy and Ramsey all lost a league game. Isn't it also the case that the Birmingham, Leeds and Cardiff managers are still unbeaten?

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Hughton is a shoe in. Walsall the only negative.

As I understand it.....It's the skybet CHAMPIONSHIP manager of the month. Non-championship games don't count in the reckoning.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't Bruce, McCarthy and Ramsey all lost a league game. Isn't it also the case that the Birmingham, Leeds and Cardiff managers are still unbeaten?

Yes - this is an incredibly LAZY list. It's literally just a case of just looking at the table and 'nominating' the top four.

Birmingham's 9 points from 4 with their squad is a FAR, FAR greater achievement than 10 from 5 with QPR's, who lost to Charlton, drew with Fulham, then won three - two of which were Rotherham and Huddersfield.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes - this is an incredibly LAZY list. It's literally just a case of just looking at the table and 'nominating' the top four.

Birmingham's 9 points from 4 with their squad is a FAR, FAR greater achievement than 10 from 5 with QPR's
I know by saying 'far' twice and in capitals, you tried to avoid it, but you've actually understated it.

It's a complete joke.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The winners are - a double for Brighton & Hove Albion

Chris Hughton - Manager of the month
Kazenga LuaLua - Player of the month

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here