Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
WHY TYPE IN CAPITALS

ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUE

xx

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
I've got no problem with prices being reduced to try and attract more into the ground. I'm a season ticket holder and couldn't care less what others would pay on the day.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I've got no problem with prices being reduced to try and attract more into the ground. I'm a season ticket holder and couldn't care less what others would pay on the day.

For one-offs neither have I however the probability is the OP wants reduced ticket prices for every game so if these prices were comparable to a STH then the fan base might reduce.

What is also ignored is the fact their are reduced prices aimed at local clubs / schools but hey ho let the club introduce a business model to satisfy one fan, who rarely attends anyway.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Lets be honest it should not cost what it does to go and watch a game of football whoever you support , the whole fabric of the game is in danger of
becoming a now and then luxury not something people do as a weekly pursuit unless of course one is minted and such things like cost do not matter .

Lets be honest it should not cost what it does to go and watch a game of football whoever you support , the whole fabric of the game is in danger of
becoming a now and then luxury not something people do as a weekly pursuit unless of course one is minted and such things like cost do not matter .

And for that reason i'm out!:moo:

Jan 30, 2008
For one-offs neither have I however the probability is the OP wants reduced ticket prices for every game so if these prices were comparable to a STH then the fan base might reduce.

What is also ignored is the fact their are reduced prices aimed at local clubs / schools but hey ho let the club introduce a business model to satisfy one fan, who rarely attends anyway.
you're deluded if you think I'm the only one:dunce:
regards
DR

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As a STH I would have no objection to them reducing the prices for games with expected probable low crowds, for whatever reason but in general I would rather they sold cheap tickets or even gave them away to future fans ie the under 14s by way of the adult paying full price and getting 2 U14s tickets free.. I wouldnt be happy at all walk up tickets being sold cheap to anybody who doesnt want a ST.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
you're deluded if you think I'm the only one:dunce:
regards
DR

Hardly a good twenty thousand plus manage to be able to sign up for the season as opposed to just snipe and moan about something that is clearly not that elitist.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yeah so fall in line with it, the one big problem with modern football ,fans being brainwashed into thinking they're getting a deal
regards
DR

Or those that pine for the good old days of football. Out of interest do you wear the old guys rule range.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here