Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our injury situation.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
This has to be one of our best times ever. As far has I know we just have Crofts nearly close to full fitness.Walton has a strain. Does anyone know the situation with Harper and Hambo?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not heard any more but Hambo must be close and Harper about a month away. A question for Timmy to ask at the next press conference perhaps?

Hambo is in this week's Finland U21 squad. Can't be that injured.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Hambo is in this week's Finland U21 squad. Can't be that injured.

O good. Not injured at all then. Marvellous.

Still injured, unfortunately. As posted on Saturday:-

http://www.iltalehti.fi/jalkapallo/2015082720246184_jp.shtml

In case someone cares, Vahid Hambo was recently interviewed (in finnish) and he believes he could start training within 2 or 3 weeks, and he want's to be able to play again after a month.

He won't be playing until the end of September at the earliest.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If we now have an injury crisis this is entirely your fault.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Hope Crofts hurries up. The inevitable kayal injury worries the shit out of me

If Ince can play like he did two seasons ago again we could manage for a while. Yes, a different type of player, but people seem to have forgotten how good (and ever-present) he was. Hughton doesn't seem to have been able to get that sort of form out of him, though?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
We don't want anyone getting injured on international duty this weekend either (except Greer which would be a blessing)

I know your joking but still ridiculous.

GG been great this season as have the defence generally.

Band wagon against GG but hes proving people wrong as he did last year.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If Ince can play like he did two seasons ago again we could manage for a while. Yes, a different type of player, but people seem to have forgotten how good (and ever-present) he was. Hughton doesn't seem to have been able to get that sort of form out of him, though?

He seems to have gone backwards as then he was a keen raw recruit now he is not even that and further from 1st choice than he was.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
We don't want anyone getting injured on international duty this weekend either (except Greer which would be a blessing)

Man with head in hands.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
GG has had a great start to the season. What a misery you are wishing him ill.
100%

Although with my pessimistic hat on, I seem to remember GG starting last season on fire.
Then after coming back from his first international call up, (Oct?) he seemed to struggle to maintain his excellent form.

Obviously no sane person would wish ill on a player, but I do wonder if the Albion would be better served if Greer had a pipe and slippers, couple of weeks.

Pipeslippers2.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Slightly off topic but injury related i see Jutkiewicz of Burnley is out with a ruptured cruciate ligament...5th Burnley player to suffer such an injury on last 18 months...ouch!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here