Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points will we get in September?

How many Points will we Accumalate in September?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One hot tub one ambition

Apr 28, 2015
Hove
Following an international break - where while some people declare it as being 'disruptive to our unorthodox winning momentum', others claim it to be a 'handy resource to allow the team to gel even further', (Weaving in Manu, Goldson etc) and thus strengthening our understanding of each other - we compete against two pre-season promotion candidates and two relegation candidates, both alternating. Who would've thought (Apart form BENS GRANDAD, of course) that we would have two back to back top-of-the-table clashes just after August? After stunning Ipswich 2-3, we face a dangerous, freshly-relegated Hull City side who will undoubtedly be difficult to beat. Then, we face a Rotherham United outfit who find themselves outcast at the bottom of the championship, bemoaning a minus eight goal difference and the solitary point. Next, we have two away trips up north in which first we face a Wolves side who have slightly faltered since the opening day, before encountering a lugubrious Bolton side who, very reminiscent of the Albion last season, hadn't seen a goal for over 8 before a Stephen Dobbie strike on the 22nd of August.So; how many points will we accumulate over these next four games? I think that we will...:

Pts: Overall Pts:
Hull (H) - Win 3 16
Rotherham (H) - Draw 4 17
Wolves (A) - Draw 5 18
Bolton (A) - Win 8 21

Personally though, I'd be content at the minimum with 6; that still leaves us with 19 points after 9 games, averaging more than 2 points a game. :albion2:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
8 points.

On a side note, let's make sure we are professional and beat Rotherham. This year the target must be 24 points against the bottom 4 teams, not the dire, meagre, sad haul we got last season.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
The pessimist in me says we will be brought back to earth. OK only lose one but draw two and win at home to Rotherham. It will balance out what has gone before and still put us in a very promising position in the table

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I went for 12.

Normally I would be more pessimistic, but I do actually think that 12 is most likely.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
8 points
wins v Rotherham & Bolton, 2 draws

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm going for an optimistic 9. Grabbing wins against Hull, Rotherham and Bolton.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Hull (H) - DRAW
Rotherham (H) - WIN
Wolves (A) - LOSE
Bolton (A) - WIN

7 points.

Looks sensible. Worried that Rotherham will be stuffed at Charlton and Evans gets the heave-ho so we face the inevitable post sacking improvement. Rotherham have signed 3 players yesterday, though so perhaps he is being given time.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There is also the Cardiff game in early October before the 2nd International break.

It would be fantastic to still be top after that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Pride before a fall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here