Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Google logo

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The animation which shows it's transformation is similar to the android marshmallow boot animation.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
We are living in the golden age of advertising and marketing.

The amount of effort, talent, money and planning that goes into visual design of products and their image is truly staggering - this logo has been meticulously designed to appeal to our subconscious minds in a multitude of ways.

However, personally I prefer to not have an opinion on it, afterall - it's just a bunch of a ****ing letters.

Probably true. I almost feel bad that my conscious mind thinks it looks rubbish.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The amount of effort, talent, money and planning that goes into visual design of products and their image is truly staggering - this logo has been meticulously designed to appeal to our subconscious minds in a multitude of ways.

thats what the marketing industry will say, i think its mostly a load of bollocks. i saw the presentation that went with a company rebrand its safe to say it was dozen pages of navel gazing nonsence to justify a rather large fee. some logos do invoke certain responces and convey a message, but in this case as you say its just letters, in a slightly different font to before.

as i like san-serif, i prefer the new.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here