Votes: 133 50.0%
  • 9/10

Votes: 89 33.5%
  • 10/10- Amazing/Fantastic

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Would be interested to hear peoples thoughts? Overall, I think the club have done an excellent job and have strengthened us in every area of the pitch. We've hung on to our best players and aren't reliant on several loan players which can only be a good thing in my view. Shame we couldn't get Colunga off the books as well as O'Grady but that's more the fault of the previous recruitment team. Would have liked a quality striker to sign to cap off the squad, as I'm still unconvinced how much Zamora is going to feature, but perhaps we could attract a top prospect from the Premiership on a short term loan if required. 9/10 from me.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
9/10 for me, but if Jack Harper is as good as his videos show then it will be a 10/10.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
9.5/10. Just short one big striker signing other than that we got everything we needed and avoided losing anyone we didn't want to.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
9/10. I think what makes our squad look a lot healthier can also be partly attributed to the likes of Stephens and March etc returning from injury and the fact we retained the services of Lewis Dunk. With Manu and Harper yet to kick a ball in the stripes, I see a very exciting season ahead of us. It's also nice to see our squad not full of loanee's.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The squad that started and finished last season was miles from being competitive enough it was always going to take a couple of windows to fix last season. However I have been astonished by how much progress has been made this summer addressing that. 9/10

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Part of the reason I gave an 8 was because we didn't have to splash the cash at the eleventh hour with a new manager with little idea of what was going on. All very calm and professional. And some promising signings. Happy Happy :albion2:

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
9/10. I think what makes our squad look a lot healthier can also be partly attributed to the likes of Stephens and March etc returning from injury and the fact we retained the services of Lewis Dunk. With Manu and Harper yet to kick a ball in the stripes, I see a very exciting season ahead of us. It's also nice to see our squad not full of loanee's.

Agree 9/10. And whilst it's nice to see the squad without loanees I'm looking forward to a couple (no more) long term loan additions in a week or so.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Then we'd ALL know which ****er VOTED 0!
Or you could just admit it...

Has to be 8\9 doesn't it? Not only have we seemingly strengthened all over the place but we kept hold of Dunk even though it seemed unlikely at times. Happy days all round!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
9 from me

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Considering who we released back in May a superb window. We have replaced the outgoing squad players with better replacements as well as address the weaknesses from last season. On top of that we have signed additional youngsters who will supplement our squad and hopefully improve us over the next few seasons. 9/10 from me

The only way it could've been 10/10 is if we had a 4th striker competing and a creative midfielder who could play a killer pass.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
A 9 from me. If come January and we are still in the mix,then i suspect even more arrivals .The pot of premiership gold "odds",must be worth going for !

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It's been fantastic, but just how fantastic isn't entirely clear at the moment. How good Harper is will prove to be the key, in my view. So a tentative 8, although that could shift in due course, hoping that Harper tips it up to a 9, or even beyond.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
An 8 from me . Although I `m happy with signings we would need to have signed Aguero and Suarez with Ronaldo and Messi behind them for a Ten.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's been fantastic, but just how fantastic isn't entirely clear at the moment. How good Harper is will prove to be the key, in my view. So a tentative 8, although that could shift in due course, hoping that Harper tips it up to a 9, or even beyond.

Why is it key regarding Harper who has never played for a 1st team? He was also brought for the u21's

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It's a no brainier. 9 out of 10. Best window in the Amex era. Good strength in depth now all over the park. When all fit you can mix it about a lot and still be strong. And I know that people have been saying shame we kept hold of Colunga but I honestly think that with better players around him like we now have he can still do a job. Very happy and very excited for the season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here