Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking for a lift for the Hull game

Motobanker

Jan 2, 2015
Dorset
Having just departed Sussex for Dorset I'm pleased to be back in the county for the Hull game on Saturday 12 September. Problem is I'll be in Slinfold without a car and the journey in by bus & train is from experience a nightmare.
If there's anyone who's going to the match and can pick me up and return me to Slinfold please get in touch - I'll happily contribute to fuel costs. thanks :amex:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why not contact NW Sussex Seagulls to see if they have a spare place on their coach? I believe it runs from Horsham.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Having just departed Sussex for Dorset I'm pleased to be back in the county for the Hull game on Saturday 12 September. Problem is I'll be in Slinfold without a car and the journey in by bus & train is from experience a nightmare.
If there's anyone who's going to the match and can pick me up and return me to Slinfold please get in touch - I'll happily contribute to fuel costs. thanks :amex:

One of the Seagulls Travel coach services runs from Horsham too, not sure quite where Slinfold is in comparison, but I think there's a pick up at the Hop Oast park & ride site by the A24.

Motobanker

Jan 2, 2015
Dorset
Thanks Edna, I'll keep that in my back pocket in case there are no seats available on the NWSussex Seagulls coach :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here