Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull game and freshers weekend

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
As the Hull match is coinciding with thousands of new students arriving at Sussex University, is it too late now for a decision to delay kick off/move the date?

(Which I am kind of holding out hope for as I'm due to help out @ Sussex and will have to miss the match)

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Simple answer is **** off, why should we bow down to the students, and our universities?!

3pm kick offs are a luxury these days, and I for one. Are glad we haven't decided to change kick off time or change the date!

We have the walk for Jacob Schilt and Matt Grimstone that day.

Brett Mendoza has put a lot of effort into ranging this walk and ranging transport to get us all back from Worthing United.

So to be truthfully honest with you. Screw the students!!!

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Because of traffic carnage I expect will occur.

I didn't know about the walk for Jacob and Matt though, so fair enough.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
(Which I am kind of holding out hope for as I'm due to help out @ Sussex and will have to miss the match)

cool-story-bro-500x499.jpg

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
No-one rattled my cage. But with this match being dedicated to Matt and Jacob.

It's been all over social media about this. So why has the OP, decided to make a thread trying to throw a spanner into the works?!

Our club have probably look into the all possibilities with it being freshers weekend, and decided on this date.

So the hull fans aren't coming down here on a Friday night or even a early Sunday morning!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Simple answer is **** off, why should we bow down to the students, and our universities?!

Because most matchdays they help provide parking? And without their goodwill life would be quite a lot more difficult? And how about trying to be good neighbours? And maybe attracting a few more supporters?

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Stupid post but kick offs have been delayed for silly er reasons who shot phil Mitchell springs to mind

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Stupid post but kick offs have been delayed for silly er reasons who shot phil Mitchell springs to mind

Go to work to tomorrow

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
As the Hull match is coinciding with thousands of new students arriving at Sussex University, is it too late now for a decision to delay kick off/move the date?

:jester:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

3pm kick offs are a luxury these days, and I for one. Are glad we haven't decided to change kick off time or change the date!

We have the walk for Jacob Schilt and Matt Grimstone that day.

Brett Mendoza has put a lot of effort into ranging this walk and ranging transport to get us all back from Worthing United.

So to be truthfully honest with you. Screw the students!!!

Wow !!! Utterly uncalled for given it was a simple query rather than some demand to have the match delayed. You do realise this has happened before don't you ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here