Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This seems like a very good offer

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
It does seem a good deal. I guess it's difficult to offer deals without devaluing the season ticket.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
What surprised me is seeing Ipswich classed as a cat C game.
Looks good to start with but then you notice that you are restricted to certain seats for certain games. But if you can only make a few games a year, and they will be 1 x Cat A 2 x Cat B & 1 x Cat C game, worth the money. In fact worth it if you only make three games.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Is a good deal- £25 per game brings match day prices closer to season ticket prices- i.e. not a complete rip off.

The category things makes it stupidly complicated though. Why not just let people pick any 4 games? No games will sell out this season so what's the beef?

As a general comment, applying categories to Championship games is a joke. Anyone buying these tickets is coming to see the Albion, regardless of the opposition. In the prem it makes sense.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ipswich - Category C. That really rubs it in for them. :lolol:

And Brentford are Cat A.

Think it's a very good deal by the club but some of the categories are.... er...strange.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
And Brentford are Cat A.

Think it's a very good deal by the club but some of the categories are.... er...strange.

Due to Brentford being Boxing Day and Ipswich on a Tuesday evening between Xmas and NYEAR when everyone is skint. All Tuesday games are Cat C, as evening games get no more than 25000 max

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Due to Brentford being Boxing Day and Ipswich on a Tuesday evening between Xmas and NYEAR when everyone is skint. All Tuesday games are Cat C, as evening games get no more than 25000 max

Take point on night games but we are away at Brentford on BD aren't we?

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
I've just bought one. Hoping the included Bronze membership will come in handy when we're selling the stadium out later in the season!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Any publicity re full ST's...reckon if someone can pay £100 now they can do a £40 pm ST for rest of season?

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
They make "local" teams catrgory A because they know they'll bring big away followings regardless

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Basically £25 a game in the areas which have proved hardest to shift on a game-by-game basis is an excellent idea. Smart move from the club if we can win another game or two I'm sure we can shift a few.

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Good offer for local peeps. When I 1st saw it come up I thought great I'll get one,not even bothered about being not great areas. BUT only get certain w/ends off and cant be sure these will fit in with correct cat games to fully use them, and midweek is a no hope for me.If your local and an occasional then get one. For us further afield, too much planning involved .But +1 to the club for trying.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
The category things makes it stupidly complicated though. Why not just let people pick any 4 games? No games will sell out this season so what's the beef?

As a general comment, applying categories to Championship games is a joke. Anyone buying these tickets is coming to see the Albion, regardless of the opposition. In the prem it makes sense.

Agree - its overly rigid regarding the categories. I'd like the flexibility to exchange the A's and B's for B's and C's if I wanted. I don't choose to see a game because of the opposition, I go or don't go depending on other commitments.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Agree - its overly rigid regarding the categories. I'd like the flexibility to exchange the A's and B's for B's and C's if I wanted. I don't choose to see a game because of the opposition, I go or don't go depending on other commitments.

Pay on the day or if earning buy a season ticket

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here