Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marvin Sordell

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Just been released by Burnley. Only 24, big strong striker, played for team GB at the Olympics. Unless he's been released with a view to another club already, if CH is still, as quoted, in the the market for a striker, he could do a hell of a lot worse?

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just been released by Burnley. Only 24, big strong striker, played for team GB at the Olympics. Unless he's been released with a view to another club already, if CH is still, as quoted, in the the market for a striker, he could do a hell of a lot worse?

His career has really gone into freefall, since he signed for Bolton. I would think if we was released today it was because Burnley signed a striker. I would look at him on a trial but something is badly wrong there...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Think we've got enough, in terms of numbers. There would only be a point in getting someone else in if they were actually better than what we've got. I don't think he is, is he?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
described on Twitter as being 'as useful as Anne Frank's drum kit'

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Back on topic he's absolutely HOPELESS. Would be mentioned in the same breath as Obika and Best for several years. If he does end up at Bolton they're royally screwed but I suspect he's off to lead the line for the Dog and Duck.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I don't normally bother with twitter but am somewhat bored at the moment. I feel sorry for the bloke looking at the comments he receives. That said he does appear to be in the wrong job.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Back on topic he's absolutely HOPELESS. Would be mentioned in the same breath as Obika and Best for several years. If he does end up at Bolton they're royally screwed but I suspect he's off to lead the line for the Dog and Duck.

If that's the case the Albion should definitely make a move for him.

I cant be the only person concerned about the team having a rigid structure, built with square pegs in square holes.
It just doesn't seem right, KFC aside, we could end up with the entire squad 'doing a job' and nobody to moan at.

Oh how I long for the days of Barnes playing as a 'holding' left winger. :lol:

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
no way, looks too much like a fish with them eyes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here