Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Lualua video - Counting Stars

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If I were 40 years younger I think I'd be very keen to have 'KazBong' on the back of my shirt.

Only what to do about the number:-

30+12
or
The answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything". - 42.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Probably better than any compilation videos I have seen of potential players joining or have joined us.

You are probably right, but you have to be a complete moron to base the success of a player on a youtube video.

I am not suggesting you are, but a lot of people do seem to.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You are probably right, but you have to be a complete moron to base the success of a player on a youtube video.

I am not suggesting you are, but a lot of people do seem to.

The content on the Kaz video really shows what he is about though. If he was an incoming player we would know exactly what to expect from him.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The content on the Kaz video really shows what he is about though. If he was an incoming player we would know exactly what to expect from him.

It doesnt really though does it. It doesnt show the other 5 shots which are hit high and wide, or crosses which rarely meet the intended target.

It shows some great moments over 5 seasons. I am sure you could make each player look as good as him with the right amount of footage available.

Anyway Great skills from the Video creator.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It doesnt really though does it. It doesnt show the other 5 shots which are hit high and wide, or crosses which rarely meet the intended target.

It shows some great moments over 5 seasons. I am sure you could make each player look as good as him with the right amount of footage available.

Anyway Great skills from the Video creator.

Of course he has had his frustrating moments like treading on the ball and blasting it wide, but he hasn't put a foot wrong this season. He is still young, has improved his game, and he can now be considered a real two footed player. The video clearly shows what he is capable of.

Anyway all I said was "Probably better than any compilation videos I have seen of potential players joining or have joined us." :shrug: Then you insinuated that I may or may not be a moron :shrug:

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I remember the last time I made a video of a player to music...

It was around the time Ulloa went to Leicester, and I think bitterness might have inspired it a little bit...

... as I said bitterness might have inspired it a little bit.

:moo:.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
I remember the last time I made a video of a player to music...

It was around the time Ulloa went to Leicester, and I think bitterness might have inspired it a little bit...

... as I said bitterness might have inspired it a little bit.

:moo:.

What I took from this is that in a level that suits Leo he finds the ball very often.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Of course he has had his frustrating moments like treading on the ball and blasting it wide, but he hasn't put a foot wrong this season. He is still young, has improved his game, and he can now be considered a real two footed player. The video clearly shows what he is capable of.

Anyway all I said was "Probably better than any compilation videos I have seen of potential players joining or have joined us." :shrug: Then you insinuated that I may or may not be a moron :shrug:

I clearly said if you base if a player will be a succsess on a youtube video. so if you do then yes I said you are a moron.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here