Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami and his great start at FC Zurich

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Taking over a struggling team? At least he now has some understanding of how Chris Hughton felt last season :)

Technohead

Aug 10, 2013
Burgess Hill
They've only had one game since he's been in charge.

Two games ....... Lucern and Basel, both of whom are at the top end of the table. Lost both games but probably no surprise there considering the difference in the teams. Bazel already have a goal difference of 14 after just 7 games so no real reflection of Sami's managerial prowess.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Two games ....... Lucern and Basel, both of whom are at the top end of the table. Lost both games but probably no surprise there considering the difference in the teams. Bazel already have a goal difference of 14 after just 7 games so no real reflection of Sami's managerial prowess.

Wiki, which is never wrong, says 21st August.

He was moving house when they played against Lucern, and was watching from the stands against Basel.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Hyppia is an absolute charlatan and should be fined under the trades description act. He is not a football manager.

Was a very poor Manager for us agreed but he doesn't deserve the sort of abuse he got and for some reason is still getting.
I am sure he is a decent bloke.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Reminds me of Tony Adams' ill-fated venture into management. He will keep getting jobs, but each one will be slightly less attractive and prestigious than the previous. Eventually he'll be coaching somewhere like Albania.

Stumpy Tim

Was a very poor Manager for us agreed but he doesn't deserve the sort of abuse he got and for some reason is still getting.
I am sure he is a decent bloke.

I haven't seen any personal abuse aimed at him. Who has done that? Obviously there's a collective agreement that he's a terrible football manager, but I've seen nothing said more than that.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here