Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leo Ulloa - what is he CURRENTLY up to?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Didn't the restaurant change ownership quite recently?

It was widely thought on Nsc that Leo did part own the restaurant, but one poster (can't remember who it was now) was in there quite recently, and knows the manager. Leo doesn't own or part own it, but does eat there.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Didn't the restaurant change ownership quite recently?
It was being advertised as reopening etc on facebook, but the manager seems confident that he's been there for a few years.

It was widely thought on Nsc that Leo did part own the restaurant, but one poster (can't remember who it was now) was in there quite recently
Probably me. Although I don't know the manager, I just spoke to him, and blew kisses at Inigo.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
According to the Guardian live blog Leicester have reportedly made a bid for Stoke's Jonathan Walters..........

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Let's just say Leo did come back for a seasons loan, and we got to the Play Off Final, in the 90th minute it's 0-0 and we get a penalty, who would you want to take it, Bobby or Leo?

Bobby smacks it against the bar and Leo follows up with a powerful header triggering Notts Forest away type scenes.

Of course, with Leo and Bobby in the squad, we wouldn't have to worry about the playoffs...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Let's just say Leo did come back for a seasons loan, and we got to the Play Off Final, in the 90th minute it's 0-0 and we get a penalty, who would you want to take it, Bobby or Leo?

BOBBY

Did you see Leos penalty MISS in front of the North Stand? I think it ended up in Coldean.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Hemed. He hasn't missed one yet, and has made the Sky Bet League team of the week for his brace at Ipswich.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Work simply isn't an option today now.

The fact that this rumour has NO substance to it is irrelevant. I want Leo back.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hemed. He hasn't missed one yet, and has made the Sky Bet League team of the week for his brace at Ipswich.
I'm not knocking Hemed, but that's generous. He didn't even have to touch that first goal, it was going in anyway.

Work simply isn't an option today now.
You thought you were going to work on transfer deadline day?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
You thought you were going to work on transfer deadline day?

A little bit, after Naylors article last night.

However if Walters goes to Leicester, Ulloa will suddenly go from warming the bench to perhaps out of the squad. That changes things (or so i'm telling myself).

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Top of the league, Bobby, Leo and new hero Hamed all in the same squad.

I'm going to be fcking pissed off when someone wakes me up from this.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Is this based on anything other than a couple if users on here spotting him in Brighton, where he probably has a lot of friends whilst he's got a few days off for international break?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Is this based on anything other than a couple if users on here spotting him in Brighton, where he probably has a lot of friends whilst he's got a few days off for international break?

No. It's based on nothing at all, bar a few of us on here wetting ourselves at the prospect.

But it's bloody good fun.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh no, it's based on far less than that.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Interesting he says transfer not loan tug-of-war. It would be a big surprise if we bought Leo but a sign that we're really going for it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here