Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When we do get to the Premier league how will u celebrate ?

Jules1

Banned
Aug 31, 2015
Something I've thought about but not yet decided how best to celebrate such a momentus event. Anyone got any ideas? I'm not tempting fate but sometime in the next few years it is a strong possibility I think.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
P!ss of you P#%*ce c@nt

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Something I've thought about but not yet decided how best to celebrate such a momentus event. Anyone got any ideas? I'm not tempting fate but sometime in the next few years it is a strong possibility I think.

Another Palace Tw*t. Do they seem to have more than their fair share of them than other clubs?

Jules1

Banned
Aug 31, 2015
Yes I was.born and brought up in Brighton, and no I don't support Palace or any other team.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
How will you get over the relegation of the palace house of cards when it happens ? ???

:lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How is Nick Rhodes doing today? ( he is another one of your sad sad accounts isn't he?)

One of the mods outed you a couple of days ago as nickrhodes and Jules as well as the then unused account Jules1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here