:vuvu:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
f19.jpg

050.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've decided that today is going to be a shit day.

Yes, we've had a good transfer window so far, and a great start to the season, but that means our hopes have raised. Now we want to really challenge for promotion, and we want a top striker to help. Which means I have to spend the day waiting for something to happen, and it's not going to. It's going to be a shit day.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I've decided that today is going to be a shit day.

Yes, we've had a good transfer window so far, and a great start to the season, but that means our hopes have raised. Now we want to really challenge for promotion, and we want a top striker to help. Which means I have to spend the day waiting for something to happen, and it's not going to. It's going to be a shit day.

Yes, could well be the case, but then you never know . . It may be that the club will take good advantage of the loan market for a year-long loan??

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes, could well be the case, but then you never know
Indeed you never know, and that's why it's going to be a shit day. If I knew, I could move on with my life, but I don't, so I have to waste the day hoping for a snippet of information and ultimately, that record signing, which inevitably, won't happen.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Transfer deadline day ie' The day where SSN sensationalise everything even more than usual and repeat the same thing every 15 minutes.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Cracked me up earlier, SSN have decided to use player ratings which look suspiciously like Football Manager figures. They were discussing the Van Dijk 'deal' and the presented says that he is not as good as Fonte in the air because his number was lower. Didn't take long for this nonsense to become the 'truth' :facepalm::D

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
See Derby have signed Butterfield - they've been chasing him for some time. That will stop any more talk of Stephens going

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
You actually thought that was possible? Silly boy.

No, didn't think it was possible but there would still be speculation about it - there were plenty of people on here who thought we should sell him if Derby upped their offer

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I feel like a spoilt child at Christmas. I've had lots of nice presents, but I want more and I'm feeling a bit crotchety.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here