Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can you help? I'm homeless & I'm looking for a flat share or room in Brighton

1066gull

Feeling a little fragile lately. I'm being priced out of London and I think I am want to pack it all in unless I find something by magic. I need my own place though. I've been looking for creative jobs in Brighton and I am surprised to see how many are out there. I will do anything in the mean time though. I just wanted to see if there is anybody who know's me on the world of NSC also looking. I am putting my number out there as well for anybody who wants to get in contact as I am not sure when I can get on here next. Please do not abuse me no matter how much you think I warrant it...

Adrie

My budget at the moment is £500. I've been spending more than that though on living in London!

Last edited:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Feeling a little fragile lately. I'm being priced out of London and I think I am want to pack it all in unless I find something by magic. I need my own place though. I've been looking for creative jobs in Brighton and I am surprised to see how many are out there. I will do anything in the mean time though. I just wanted to see if there is anybody who know's me on the world of NSC also looking. I am putting my number out there as well for anybody who wants to get in contact as I am not sure when I can get on here next. Please do not abuse me no matter how much you think I warrant it...

Adrie
Probably best to get people to PM you for your number rather than post it for anyone to see (and abuse). Good luck :thumbsup:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Probably best to get people to PM you for your number rather than post it for anyone to see (and abuse). Good luck :thumbsup:

I think the point is that he's not going to be back on NSC for a while to answer and messages.
Adrie, Adrie, Adrie.
Can't help, mate. Sorry. Hope you find what you're looking for. And have grown up a bit, you know.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Adrie

Can't promise anything but have a number of properties in the family - PM me your requirements around rent, location etc and I'll see what I can do.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think the point is that he's not going to be back on NSC for a while to answer and messages.
Adrie, Adrie, Adrie.
Can't help, mate. Sorry. Hope you find what you're looking for. And have grown up a bit, you know.
If he's depressed, will that help?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The prodigal NSC son has returned..........

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Adrie what has happened with you? Once you seemed so happy, then you dropped out of uni and you haven't been yourself since :( what about the job you had at Sussex University and going to the gym?

Above all I'd sort out what is going on in your head first. Speak to your doctor and get referred to the right help. In the meantime give up on this London thing, surely you can move back to your family home while you sort yourself out?

Hope you find peace and happiness whatever you decide to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here