Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Murray to Bournemouth?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
19:26

MURRAY SET FOR CHERRIES

Bournemouth have agreed a fee of £5m with Crystal Palace for Glenn Murray and the striker is heading to the south coast for a medical this evening, according to Sky sources.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Thanks for everything Glenn, you wonderful man. 31 goals in our promotion season is an incredible return, and he's proven himself in the PL since. For purely sentimental reasons I wanted him to stay, but £5m for a 32 year old bench player is too good to turn down.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Thanks for everything Glenn, you wonderful man. 31 goals in our promotion season is an incredible return, and he's proven himself in the PL since. For purely sentimental reasons I wanted him to stay, but £5m for a 32 year old bench player is too good to turn down.

I agree sadly . Glenn has been a great servant and it must mean someone else is coming in or it doesn't make sense .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Finally the nightmare is over :lol:

Wonder if Bmuff have only got him for his cheating ability and penalty taking goal ratio?

Thank **** for this don't care if palace got money for him either :)

Mental that it took til Pardew took over for them to realise he was their best striker - never got the run he deserved then either. Could have had such a good career but made the wrong move. Oh well.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
So what does this mean for poor old Money Grabban. :lol:

Poor chap. :wanker:

SDG

May 26, 2014
Good, I hope they lose Bolasie as well

Lose?

Murray is one of those footballers you can't help but admire. Fought his way up through the divisions to the Premier League and didn't look out of place there either.

I'm sure you'll be laughing very hard when Jedinak gets sold to Stoke tomorrow.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Lose?

Murray is one of those footballers you can't help but admire. Fought his way up through the divisions to the Premier League and didn't look out of place there either.

I'm sure you'll be laughing very hard when Jedinak gets sold to Stoke tomorrow.
I thought Stoke were trying to play football now that Pulis has left? At lest the Stokie fans will appreciate his "style"....

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
To let Murray go to Palace on a free and they sell him for £5m really annoys me even if others aren't bothered. Worst bit of business the Albion has ever done. :annoyed:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Murray left 4 YEARS AGO

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
To let Murray go to Palace on a free and they sell him for £5m really annoys me even if others aren't bothered. Worst bit of business the Albion has ever done. :annoyed:
For the millionth time, Murray was a FREE AGENT. I think we should have paid him a better wage to keep him at the club but he was free to go wherever he wanted as he wasn't under contract with us anymore. How do you think we can get money for a player that isn't ours?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here