Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Naylor suggests the window is essentially shut

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: Our sources suggest nothing looming that would be regarded as a 'big deal' in or out of Albion. That can, of course, change rapidly. #bhafc

Is that it? Can we relax and take what we have?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Naylor gets a lot of things wrong. Lets wait and see.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
HoldontoHat1.jpg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The fact he spelt SAUCES wrong tells me he knows nothing!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: Our sources suggest nothing looming that would be regarded as a 'big deal' in or out of Albion. That can, of course, change rapidly. #bhafc

How's that fence feeling for you, Andy?

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland

So nothing is happening unless something does.

Brilliant insight from Naylor. :lolol:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I'm holding out for the "change rapidly" bit myself, as long as that is incoming not outgoing!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Not sure he's saying that. No big deals doesn't suggest that we won't offload a few fringe players or sign the Dagenham player who has been mentioned. Also, not sure the club tells Naylor much and things do change late on deadline day. Not saying anything will happen but you can't rule it out until the window closes (or a few hours after that for some clubs).

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Not sure how I'll feel if we don't sign another good striker. I'd compare it to when you draw a game where you were winning 2-0 against a good side away from home, you''d of taken it before the match but because of what could have been you feel frustrated. All this linking us to big money strikers has got me thinking that if we signed one we could really sustain a promotion challenge, as i fear over the season we'll come up just short with what we've currently got. (as happy as I am with who we have already signed)

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Not sure how I'll feel if we don't sign another good striker. I'd compare it to when you draw a game where you were winning 2-0 against a good side away from home, you''d of taken it before the match but because of what could have been you feel frustrated. All this linking us to big money strikers has got me thinking that if we signed one we could really sustain a promotion challenge, as i fear over the season we'll come up just short with what we've currently got. (as happy as I am with who we have already signed)
agree with this , think we would be missing a trick if we didn't sign anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here