Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I know, according to Soccer Sauce.

Would make him even more dislikeable though! :lol:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
A player who thinks he is better than he is going to a team who think they are better than what they are! :wanker:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Please everyone stop making threads with rumours from Soccer Sauce... They post absolute nonsense the majority of the time, and guess things right every now and again.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
In fairness Wednesday seem to be having the best deadline of anyone.
That said I'm sure Bridcutt will more likely go to his former mentor's favourite club.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I'm surprised at how strongly I feel he can just go do one! I seem to really resent the way he treated us to the degree that I hope he fails wherever he ends up. He did a fine job developing with us and playing for us, then p''''d all over us with his 'not in the frame of mind to play' routine. But at least we got a bag of cash for him!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm surprised at how strongly I feel he can just go do one! I seem to really resent the way he treated us to the degree that I hope he fails wherever he ends up. He did a fine job developing with us and playing for us, then p''''d all over us with his 'not in the frame of mind to play' routine. But at least we got a bag of cash for him!

This with sprinkles on.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Having seen him fail in the Prem I'm not bothered where he goes now. I'd rather have Stephens and Kayal as CMs anyway.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can he focus on the paperwork he needs to sign ? ???

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Personally, I don't feel anything. Just another transfer. No great shakes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here