Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how nice IS Bloom?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Love the bloke. His obvious genuine pleasure in presenting the trophy for the Harry Bloom Memorial Handicap at Brighton Races with his family all clucking around him and squeezing into the official photos with no airs and graces whatsoever is a joy to behold. Based on that observation alone, you just KNOW he'll never sell us - or his family name - down the river :bowdown:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Never met him, although he is technically family. My mother is his Grandmothers first cousin. She has met him a few times, mainly funerals, and says he is a 'lovely man' First time he met her apparently, he asked who she was. She explained, and after that, couldnt do enough for her, and had her dropped off home after the event. If my mum says hes alright, hes alright!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So he's your second cousin, once removed.

No idea how it works. Sounds cool though! Ive been aware of the family all my life, but mostly his father and grandfather, rather than Tony. Im sure it will please some that he comes from a Polish immigrant family who arrived at the end of the 1800s :) They were in the betting business very early on by all accounts. That side of family went into betting shops. My side of the family went musical. Bollocks.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
ALIEN: I bring you love.

DR HIBBERT: Is that the love between a man and a woman, or the love of a man for a fine Cuban cigar?

ALIEN: Ah, I bring you love.

LENNY: It's bringing love, don't let it get away!

WILLY: Break its legs!
Technically speaking, it wasn't an alien. It was Mr Burns.

/Geek and Spoiler Alert!

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Top bloke and I'm sure he's nice on a personal level, but in business and in poker I reckon he's as hard as they come. All that wealth doesn't just drop into your lap without a fight. So glad he's a genuine Albion fan, someone we can trust with the future of the Club. Thanks for everything, Tony.......

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'll LOVE him more than ANYONE else for what he did RIDDING the club of Dick Tight and PULLING down that RIDICULOUS painting of the Potless Pillock in Dicks Bar and BURNING it

Spot on Ernest:lol:
The only thing that's bad about the Amex is that tacky bar name and that tacky painting:wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here