Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last night in the city. Paper Gods.

nickrhodes

May 1, 2015
Hey guys and girls, last night in the city now on utube.

it's Simon's favourite and I too am attracted to it.

Hope u like it, Paper Gods out gosh in less than 2 weeks. ! Great to see do many pre sales ordered.

Well played yesterday, next year you could be playingy my local team !

Luv to all.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Are Durian Durian paying for their adverts?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Are Durian Durian paying for their adverts?
Durian?

18729e0a91220c182c9ae903f50cd437.jpg

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Spotted this poster a while back. Implies by his posts (living in Chelsea / touring the world) that he is actually Nick Rhodes.

Two questions.

1) why would Nick Rhodes post on a Brighton Fans website promoting his new album.
2) why would somebody pretending to be Nice Rhodes post on a Brighton Fans website promoting his new album.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
nick Rhodes or not nick Rhodes. ..either way he seems a self important ****
IMHO I think the 80s was the worst for music long boring electro shit with cheesy lyrics and mundane singing Duran Duran were one of the main culprites of this factory made crap

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Our new friend Nickrhodes seems to share some attributes with our not-lamented one time poster Jules; including the same IP address. An address shared by Nickrhodes, Jules, nickrhodes62 (whose pearls of wisdom have yet to be deposited here) and...oh, and no one else.

I'm sure this is entirely a coincidence. I just thought it a coincidence worth sharing.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Our new friend Nickrhodes seems to share some attributes with our not-lamented one time poster Jules; including the same IP address. An address shared by Nickrhodes, Jules, nickrhodes62 (whose pearls of wisdom have yet to be deposited here) and...oh, and no one else.

I'm sure this is entirely a coincidence. I just thought it a coincidence worth sharing.

What, you mean the poster that advertised:
Baked
Osborn Humphreys
Bagelman
Allagents.co.uk
L'Eglise
And bigged-up Duran Duran (over and over again)

Has the same IP address as someone who is now promoting Duran Duran (over and over again) on here?

Interesting, that. Who'd have thunk it.
Previously claimed to be an African-American woman,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here