Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What did you put on your summer BBQ

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I love lamb so we had minted lamb chops and steaks from Malpass Market in Hollingdean. A couple of weeks ago I did some tandoori chicken and sausages on it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Burgers and sausages, chicken and lamb kebabs, veggy kebabs, halloumi, lamb chops and some pork loins marinated in lemon juice and rosemary.

Also slow roasted one lamb leg and one pulled pork as have a temperature gauge on the hood.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Corn on the cob. melt some butter in a pan and add a few squirts of lime juice and some chilli flakes.

Barbeque and constantly baste with the butter. DELISH

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I love lamb so we had minted lamb chops and steaks from Malpass Market in Hollingdean. A couple of weeks ago I did some tandoori chicken and sausages on it.

Summer? Hmm....oh yeah that was first week of July...too long ago to remember.
(i'm not counting last Saturday for other reasons)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Are they not closing that depot and moving completly to their new premises in Southwick on the coast road opposite B & Q.next to the fish place. That is what a lady at the cash desk in there told me when we qent to buy some Legs of Lamb as I do not like BBQs so didnt buy any of that stuff.

Last edited:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Are they not closing that depot and moving completly to their new premises in Southwick on the coast road opposite B & Q.next to the fish place. That is what a lady at the cash desk in there told me when we qent to buy some Legs of Lamb as I do not like BBQs so didnt buy any of that stuff.

:moo:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

They're advertising it heavily. I ran past the Southwick seafront premises this morning and there is a big billboard on the coast road, Bit irrelevant to me though. Wickies (Wickenden Meats near the Grenedier) offer similar value, better quality and a personal service and if you want top end you can't go wrong with Canhams.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What's a summer BBQ? For me it's just a BBQ, it's just the clothing that varies in relation to the weather. Tonight we have roast chicken with an American rub I bought in Cabelas, just lovely.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here