Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham reject £10m offer for McCormack from Sheffield Weds

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's shaping up to be the craziest end to a Championship transfer window ever with several clubs looking like they want to really splash the cash, particularly on a marquee striker.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Pointless bid other than to maybe sound out whether Fulham will sell "at the right price"
At less than they paid and a newly signed contract certainly wasn't ever going to be accepted but maybe they've had a word with his agent and he's after a move?

Feb 14, 2010
Blimey and on their crowds? 20,000 yesterday for Boro who would have had over a1500 I expect. Who is writing that cheque if it goes through?

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
It's shaping up to be the craziest end to a Championship transfer window ever with several clubs looking like they want to really splash the cash, particularly on a marquee striker.

Exciting but CRAZY at same time, How much can you see us spending on our Marquee signing? I keep thinking we will get Vydra on a Permanent deal for around 6Mill (still cant believe these figures!)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Exciting but CRAZY at same time, How much can you see us spending on our Marquee signing? I keep thinking we will get Vydra on a Permanent deal for around 6Mill (still cant believe these figures!)

I would imagine Watford want more like £8m. I can't see us going that far for him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I would imagine Watford want more like £8m. I can't see us going that far for him.

How much will we bid for Jonathan Calleri?

Feb 14, 2010
£10 Million for a second division striker. There must be some wealthy lower league owners with the money changing hands. As long as its not the palace model of borrowing and then going bust if it doesnt work out then fine.

Feb 14, 2010
The gulf between league 1 and Championship will be massive soon. Championship squads will soon be worth over £40m.

What is driving it? High net worth people or TV revenue going up, or both? Its not crowds as we are the best supported in the division and we get between 22,000 to 30,000 and that doesnt pay for this sort of budget

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Stupid money for this league. I doubt we have spent much more than £7m ish on recruiting over the last couple of windows for 10 plus players. Shrewd is an understatement.

I am sure someone on here knows our actual spend?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here